Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 539 - Plan A

Thanks Duwang. I loved this manga but translation came to a dreadful standstill... until you came along.

The rest of this story didn't disappoint. #1 Favorite Gambling-Combat-Plum-eating manga.

...Heck, wonder where I'll get my fix for that genre now....

Thank you so much for the translations! It's was really a fun ride being able to read this one from start to the end.

Fed-Kun's army
I will gladly join the tsunami of thanks that's coming for you, Team Duwang.
Your translation quality and pace both were awesome!

When I started to read Usogui, there were a little more than 80 chapters available. I was already in love with it, but after a while, I started to think that the translation will never go further than 130 chapters or so... But then, when I lost all hope of being able to continue this serie without learning japenese, you took on the project. I will always remember the excitement I felt when I saw your first batch release. You are basically heroes to me, guys. XD

i am here today filed with joy and sorrow at the same time, trying to write my first comment and say thanks you a lot Team Duwang for your time and hard word in the lone purpose to share your passion and entertain us, and i think no one was disappointed unless for the end lol...again thanks you very very much.

Toshio fucking got me with the depressed downspiraling Kaji stuff 😅🤣🤣

Thanks a lot Team Duwang for translating this masterpiece.

Now I just need to find a way to buy it.

@Moonbunne
I think that's the case, they are equals but Baku is the one in the shadows while Hal is the face of Kakerou. If anything I feel like the point of the 2nd StL is for Baku to teach Hal that gambling isn't a chain of calculations you can get right 100% of the time

Yet, this is exactly how Baku won.. by a chain of calculation he got right.. even if he planted many seeds. The thing is that even Hal/Leader knows about the idea of planting seed all over the place and reaping the one who will bloom.

This manga is so great il love it
The translation and the explanation were perfect th a lot

AMAZING!!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TEAM DUWANG.
IT REALLY HEATS MY LONG LUKEWARM HEART WATCHING THIS MASTERPIECE FROM MY JUNIOR SCHOOL DAYS REACHED ITS CLIMAX!
Well, the ending somewhat bites me, knowing that there will be no more Baku action and seeing all those interesting characters stories to go to a standstill (e.g. Gakuto, Ranko, referees, Fukurou, etc.)

Still, what a ride Sako Toshio-san.
Thank you and Team Duwang.

Time for Batuque, hope there will be some callbacks from Usogui.

Been reading since easy started scanlating usogui, it’s been a ride. Thanks Duwang for the awesome work, and careful translating. You rock

Thank you so much Team Duwang😀!
I remember when you guys first picked and posted about it on reddit.
This is an unbelievable achievement in scanlation history.
My hat is off to you for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Nice job translators!

This manga was often too hard for my understandings but very fascinating. Gonna miss it for sure

Users who are viewing this thread