Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Power Uploader
Hi, all! I just want to thank all you that read this manga! I can only say thank you for that! I hope you liked it as much as we did and had fun! If you want to help out in the team or donate something you can visit our site. https://timelessscans.wixsite.com/time I also want to thank the whole team for working on this great manga.

Hope you all have an amazing week!

Thank you so much for translating this wonderful series!!! What a cute and fitting end (*^ω^*)

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for this series!!!
im foaming at the mouth at how good and wholesome this series was. its nicely paced and light-hearted, with just the perfect amount of drama without being annoying!

I am crying i love this manga 😢 thank you so much for translations. Honestly after a while i gave up hope and didn't think i'd see the end but thanks to you we know that they are all happy 😭 i will miss kanoko and souma 🧡

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations! The ending feels short and didn't really feels like an ending. I thought Kanoko will lost her ability. But overall this is a really good manga, that part about not knowing the future is also really good

Dex-chan lover
Just lovely. I give this 10/10 wholesome confessions of love.

I started reading this when I was just starting to transition from anime-only to being a manga reader. So it probably has some feelings of greatness simply because it was one of my first manga, but I still think that it is a wonderful story. More focused on the mysteries and people than the romance. Overall I will always love this story and possibly reread often.

Thank you so much for translating this wonderful story! It was so enjoyable and wholesome.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for bringing us all the way to the end! It's been a great ride

Dex-chan lover
Aw I wanted to see married life with bebes. ty for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, I thought no one would continue it after it was first dropped, and now it is entirely complete <3

AHHHHHHHHH, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS.

Don't mind me, just bawling here...

Users who are viewing this thread