Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Thank you Timeless Scans and Fanicorn Scanlations for picking up this series! This is such a wholesome journey from the start to end, Miyako Ritsu-sensei is an amazing author :")

Looking forward to read her other works!

Thank you so much to all you Tl groups who picked this underrated gem. I love this series so much and to see it all in the end after four years was wonderful. Thank you guys so much.

And to Miyako-sensei for the wonderful tale.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank youuuu for TL-ing this wonderful manga to the end. Love you guys😘

I kinda want them to be married. Like sensei said, "Leave it to Me & my wife" or at least show their wedding rings. Wedding ceremony seems costly, they may skip that. But this kind of ending fit them and the manga perfectly.

I gonna miss this wholesome manga

Thank you x 100! This was such a pleasant read. Thank you very much for translating this manga until the end <3

Such an amazing series! Thank you for your hard work 😊
I wish we got to see them in more of a romantic relationship, but it’s enough knowing that they have each other :D

Fed-Kun's army
i'm literally crying right now. this is now my all time favourite manga ever.

it's been 4 days since i finished this. i can't seem to move on from Iwai and Kanoko. this hollowness i always feel after i finish a good read won't go away....
and now i'm sad that there will never be a man like Iwai Souma in real life 😭

Thank you so much for translating this series. I remember binge reading it when it was about halfway translated and it made me so happy it to see it was getting regular updates. I thought this series was sweet and wholesome and I like the subtle way they confirmed their feelings. I would’ve love for it to go more in depth but I’m happy with the way it ended. Thanks again for all your hard work!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up and seeing it to the end! What an amazing ride it's been!

Thank you so much for your hard work in translating this manga! Really, i am so glad im able to find this hidden treasure! Im a bit sad I wouldn't see any more of these couple solving cases again, but because the ending is so perfect, i can leave in peace! Thank you once again! Its been a good ride!

Dex-chan lover
@Eeliejun
Thanks you so much for translating this man. Absolutely wonderful manga that should be more popular.

I'M EMOOOOOOTIONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL WAAAAAH MY BABIES

wow what a great manga, reeally enjoyed reading all of them!! thank you for translating this!!

Dex-chan lover
Aww, it's really over now, I'm gonna miss this ;_; So many lovable characters, but at least we had a happy ending! Thank you so much for translating this series! <3

I don’t see a ring...so they didn’t put a ring on it(?)
Open ending.... So an open ending, it is. Aaaah! 😩 Nevermind 😕

Users who are viewing this thread