Usotsuki Ambivalence

I seriously enjoyed that 1st chapter. Here's hoping for a long run! At least enough to satisfy all these swirling emotions it caused!

Aggregator gang
Don't get me wrong
I like this and anything similar,
but what's with DUMB Straight A Student?
I mean, really reallyyyy?!!!?

Or maybe her makeup skills is THAT great, huh?
I CANNOT EVEN 😬

Power Uploader
@hiteshmaheshwari677 if you look in the description, under retail, there's a link to buying the raws on amazon. no way that we've found to read them for free, though.

One volume away from ending, I’m really excited and scared cuz I don’t want it to be over

All the girl did is tie up her hair and took off her glasses. How much of a difference can that make. It’s good but what I mentioned and deception made me go 😔

Power Uploader
@reallyreece honestly i think that the first time it was because she was wearing lots of makeup (which can b really transformative) and then switching back and forth… at this point i think he assumes they’re twins, or sisters at the very least, so there needn’t be a difference at all.

another part of it is probably how out-of-character it’d seem to him, from what he knows of her so far. even their personality, cause she’s more comfortable and in-her-skin as Futaba; she has more confidence. any similarities he sees he’d probably attribute to siblings even to the point that it seems weird just cause… cognitive dissonance of separation between the two siitjffj (this is longer than i meant to make it omg)

but yeah! i mean if this happened to me, i’d probably assume they were twins, even if things seemed a little off, cause the idea of them / her deceiving me just for kicks(?) would seem impossible. even if it is niggling on my mind, i’d probably shut it up cause it just wouldn’t seem realistic. remember, he doesn’t know why she would want a job and she’s busy enough as it is and yet still has such good grades… yeah

i guess there is a possibility of her wearing makeup and that can make a person look completely different. thank you for putting that into my perspective.

however i personally am not fond of the deception part. i would just tell him the truth and whatever happens, happens. but i guess we’ll know what happens soon since there’s only a volume left haha

Users who are viewing this thread