Usotsuki Ambivalence

pfft, anticlimactic but I can see why it didn't take off. The art is good, hope to see something good come out of this author in the future.

I really don't get stories like these. When a guy likes the girl based on who he thinks she is without knowing all aspects of her, it's understandable why a relationship like that wouldn't work out and why the girl would want to initiate a relationship properly; however, what more do you want when you keep lying to him? When you think about it, how does it make any sense for the girl to want him to like both sides of her when he still thinks they are two different people and the both of you are monogomous? Continuing to lie to him and hoping this will happen or that he will like the other side of her (which is still not how it should work because in the end both sides are her and the point is to be accepted for everything that she is) is kinda messed up especially since she is needlessly putting him through a rollercoaster of emotions and internal conflicts, and in a way it's taking advantage of his feelings. Cut the guy a freakin break!!

This was a really nice series that ended incredibly poorly.
It set itself up for a decent ending, and then just didn't go for it. What a waste of potential.

Dex-chan lover
I ain't touching that Extras until this continues.

Yes I know it's futile, but I'm legit angry right now.

I liked the plot but I am not satisfied with the ending. The male lead is such an airhead even if he is a top student

What a disappointing ending. The first couple of chapters were so cute but it just feels frustratingly unfinished.

Contributor
vJsVMmd.gif

I have faith it wont end just like this 😌 Even if it is, it's okay. I just have to imagine the continuation myself, then. Thanks for the chapter!

This ending is so disappointing. The disguise was even worse than superman and the most clever and intelligent guy at the school didn't figure out that they were the same person bc of fake lashes, some makeup and a different hairstyle?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread