Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.5 - Heidemarie's Memo

Thanks again for the translation!
I'd love the old ones redone, since Rightdark's ones are trash. But I agree that focusing on the new chapters is the way to go, so only if you have the time to do them. Thanks again!

Double-page supporter
Yes, please do the previous chapters whenever you're feeling an itch for it. Would be swell to have something better than just passable. (which yours are, they're damn decent)

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, she is completely insane. But image what an amazing coach she could be if she used her abilities to help the entire guild maxims their performance.

Thanks for tl
Yep, prioritizing new ones is the move prob, even tho there's ppl like me who are kinda lost at how we reached here due to not reading trash monkey tls
I just read the Novel for that part to figure what happened, He basically uses his granting skills on himself but into his brain as well as his body, and much higher than he does for other people. It basically lets him think and act insanely fast but at the cost of overexerting his body and also more dangerously his brain.

Thanks for the recent translations.

Rightdarks work makes me feel like I'm reading cross eyed.

Ank

Double-page supporter
Can you guys translate the past chapters too? Im not reading anything from that ape group ever again

Users who are viewing this thread