Usotsuki Android - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Competition Time!

Dex-chan lover
This can only end in disaster now, because holy heck are things just getting wors eand worse

The more I read, the more I love Yuzu's friends, yet at the same time the more I get irritated with her crush. Dunno why.

I'd rather having her ending more like Nichijou's anime. Giving her
one-sided love up and sticking with her friends.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I too hope that news girl get's a nice buff himbo of her own someday. She's a sweetheart and deserves it*.

Also credit to the Robo Club Boys for twigging to the truth before everyone else in universe**

*I say, with this being few enough chapters that this remains questionable
**And me because I didn't even think about her as a romance rival because she legit just hot ignored the boy and hot focused on the weird android girl.

Big brain move. I laud the author for their ingenuity. Truly, this is the diverse plot line readers desire. None of that linear drama where every move is railroaded in.

Dex-chan lover
She made a realistic prosthetic arm in a day. With a little funding she could probably build an android.

This feels forced af. Why does he act like she is entitled to please him?
"ah yes sure you are in the verge of being exposed and embarassed in school and yes you successfully handle it, but i dont like it" wtf he acts like a spoiled kid. Sure on one hand she kinda did it to amaze him but he didnt know about it yet he acts like she must. Its another story tho if theyre dating.
Also did he even see her in pain or screaming etc? How come his reaction is "wow you harmed yourself" instead of "you're an android right? So can you replace your arm? Wow thats cool" if he is truly a mecha fan like he always was?

It might be original and not the usual cliche, but the way the drama is brought is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread