Usotsuki Nacchan - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
This... is very toxic. Please do not do this to people who you care about and people who care about you.

Might be okay if you are running from loansharks or the yakuza.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, it's an excellent idea to date a pathological liar. No bad end here.

She wasn't lying for those last few pages though?

Her 'even as a ghost' line alludes to her parting words, so she's not lying there he just misunderstood what she said.
And I assume she wasn't lying about her disease being serious either given it took her a year to return (if the disease has been there, her 'I'll be dead by spring' might be referring to how serious it was as well)

Dex-chan lover
That's it? Where's the rest of it? I need the 10 chapters of fluff right after that!!

Dex-chan lover
Either she's lying about not being a ghost, or she's on the run and had to fake her death. I do not care enough to decipher which it is.

Group Leader
Ah yes, it's an excellent idea to date a pathological liar. No bad end here.

Doesn't matter as long as they breed, have multiple children, and repopulate Japan.
Upanhso.tk-35.gif

Dex-chan lover
Djeez, folks! She didn't fake her death! (And she didn't die!) She went away for surgery. Her treatment and recovery took a year. He mistakenly inferred her death. She eventually came back.

Dex-chan lover
a pathological liar
Most of the statements that he called lies were references to impending death; she had a serious medical condition, and was probably trying to accommodate her own fearful expectation of death.

The exception about the stomach ache wasn't wonderful, but hardly something to meet with severe condemnation.

And the final thing that many people would take as a lie was no such thing, and furthermore said without recognizing that he indeed imagined her as a ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread