Usotsuki Satsuki Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Conflict (2)

Double-page supporter
Damn. She went crazy on that bitch. I'm also assuming she saved that kid and was misunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
Aaand it's a misleading cliff-hanger. She put fear into that girl in an attempt to save her life.

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys seriously gullible enough to believe she killed that girl? She obviously just incapacitated her, probably knocked her out somehow in order to prevent her from being killed. I mean the vision of her corpse was on the roof for one thing, not near the pool. C’mon guys this is an extremely basic bait and switch.

Aggregator gang
Well, I'm glad that it's acknowledged in-universe that she's deranged. I wonder, what exactly happened that she always considers violence as the best option? Maybe, abusive mom that she let die? Or, she was born mentally ill and was raised without proper accomodation to her condition? Or both?

I'm like 99% sure she just got that girl to pass out by the pool so she wouldn't die on the roof. I'm guessing Satsuki did it in a scary way because she didn't want to let her go freely, so she wanted to maybe make her stop bullying? I'm a little worried because if Satsuki pulled a knife on her, she'd probably get suspended at the very least so she won't be able to protect her gf... With the way they set up the rumors about Satsuki, I'm pretty sure her actions are just being misunderstood. Cause a ruckus at the sports event? Probably to delay a student from getting to the place where they would die. Push a kid? Maybe he was about to get hit by a car. Who knows though, I could be wrong and we have a big yandere on our hands

Users who are viewing this thread