Usotsuki Satsuki Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Conflict (2)

Group Leader
so, one way you could look at it is that satsuki does have some sort of 6th sense, but to the new black hair girl, satsuki seems to be violent and under the delusion that her behavior is justified?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you and I'm sure she didn't kill her. That would be strange xD

@IronVader501 agree, that much of blood can't be spurting out from one's forehead and we can pretty much see that the girl has already passed out in the previous panel, Satsuki doesn't need to go extreme murderer
The fact that Satsuki is wounding herself in every event is worrying me more

Dex-chan lover
If Komako was so nice, couldn't she tell everyone that Satsuki saved her life by preventing her from getting decapitated by a signboard that was falling? She saw Satsuki risking her own life to push the sign away from her, whereas if it fell straight down that bitch would be a headless horseman. Yet, later, she acted as if Satsuki was trying to kill herself by jumping off the roof (...with a signboard?) and has never even acknowledged that she saved her life.

I dunno, man... If someone who had a terrible reputation for "lying" went around telling me and everyone else that I was going to die that day and later they prevent me from dying and I see it with my own eyes... I'd at least acknowledge that they saved my life.

I wonder if the manga is going to touch on the idea of certain people being better off dead. Like Komachi turning out to be a future murderer or something like that

Fed-Kun's army
It looks like on page 11 that Satsuki has been saving people long before running into Komachi but her actions are always construed as antagonistic. That's fucked.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that, and im no doctor here, she used the box cutter to make a cut on Miho's head to prevent blood from pooling in her head

Users who are viewing this thread