Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Breakthrough

Dex-chan lover
Dude is literally killing people left and right and they KNOW it, it's not even like they're unsure of it, he's literally announcing it, yet they keep acting like he has complete immunity.
Chill, He killed one person and other people in the backstory. Beating him up would probably be the best way to fix him tho.

He’s mostly just attempting (and failing) at killing people now.

As much as I’m not on the camp of Komachi straight up committing a crime, it would be fun if she “dealt with” the Vice Prez while everyone was busy.

Dex-chan lover
If that were true, his secretary/Vice President or whatever wouldn't have stopped the hidden recording.
i think that is the point why the vice president prevented the hidden recording
The point is that the MC group is the misfit group while the prez is prime student.
If the recording comes out ofc they will go to jail, which is why they prevented that.
though as long the recording doesnt catch that certain part, the MC group will be seen in an even worse light, which they cannot disprove with any evidence

Dex-chan lover
If that were true, his secretary/Vice President or whatever wouldn't have stopped the hidden recording.

If someone has their tie caught in a paper shredder and is suffocating, you standing there doing nothing is horrible behavior, but it's not necessarily illegal.

...When you do like Prez did and prevent from from pulling the power cord to save themselves and you're caught on video, however? Yes, you're going to face some fucking charges.
I just love how you ignored the second part of my comment and the fact that vice stopped michi i think that was her name from recording precisely bc with evidence theyre fuckd xd

Dex-chan lover
I am trying very hard to be upset that Miho got brained with a textbook and stuffed into a locker. VERY HARD I TELL YOU.
Also love how Prez desperately tries to throw moral dilemmas and other Talk no Jutsu at Satsuki, and her only needed response is VIOLENCE.

Dex-chan lover
I am trying very hard to be upset that Miho got brained with a textbook and stuffed into a locker. VERY HARD I TELL YOU.
Also love how Prez desperately tries to throw moral dilemmas and other Talk no Jutsu at Satsuki, and her only needed response is VIOLENCE.
#MihoDidNothingWrong

Also, Satsuki should ALWAYS respond with violence. Beat up that ugly ass mf! Yeet him with a punch/slap once again!!! Do it!

Dex-chan lover
i think that is the point why the vice president prevented the hidden recording
The point is that the MC group is the misfit group while the prez is prime student.
If the recording comes out ofc they will go to jail, which is why they prevented that.
though as long the recording doesnt catch that certain part, the MC group will be seen in an even worse light, which they cannot disprove with any evidence

...How is "only part of the recording" (which doesn't exist, there is no recording at all, let alone part of it due to the Vice President stopping it) showing the Prez standing while watching someone getting strangled to death going to hurt Satsuki? It wouldn't. If it existed.

There's also the issue that Michinaga, the girl who was struck by lightning, used oil that she was told wasn't flammable. Gee, who told her? Too bad everyone was too worked up to ask and likely didn't care and didn't want to listen to someone that did that. And, oh, conveniently ended up getting hit by lightning at her school. When she wasn't supposed to be there. Now she can never talk. Makes one wonder.

It also helps that Satsuki has a teacher that actually believes her claims that she can see premonitory dead bodies. It does not help her that she hasn't mentioned to said teacher who is going around killing half the fucking school, however.

And a better question is how they knew they were being recorded when they never suspected it before... And how Miho mysteriously got the absolute shit beaten out of her and got stuck in a locker.

Eventually accusations and circumstantial evidence throw "Student Council President" and "explemary student" defenses straight out the fucking window. And we are well past that point now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How is Satsuki so goddamn strong what is she eating

Wasn't there one omake/bonus where she was literally double-fisting burgers into her mouth?
I want to say that wasn't just my imagination and my image of her after she admitted her huge allowance is spent mostly on food...

Dex-chan lover
Chill, He killed one person and other people in the backstory. Beating him up would probably be the best way to fix him tho.

He’s mostly just attempting (and failing) at killing people now.

As much as I’m not on the camp of Komachi straight up committing a crime, it would be fun if she “dealt with” the Vice Prez while everyone was busy.
I'm still on the theory that Komachi is not a "hero", but instead she is the "final boss" of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I remember that a while ago, somebody commented on how she should just kill the prez at this point. I dismissed it at the time, but now I'm really starting to agree with it, seeing how direct his murders are.

(also, kill the prez would also stop the disaster, right?)

Gotta say.. The Manga started good, but them introducing the Prez ruined it all for me.. Dude is literally killing people left and right and they KNOW it, it's not even like they're unsure of it, he's literally announcing it, yet they keep acting like he has complete immunity. I mean at this point just beat him the fuck up ô_o
If sastuki beats him up she gets suspended and he can kill freely. if she reports to the police that he is using his ability to see people's future dead bodies she will not be believed. the nature of his and satsuki's ability and how he uses it to kill does in fact mean he is pretty immune.

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling that at some point we see a premo death of vice pres and watch the pres just let her die and then blame Satsuki because he's "righteous and good".

Dex-chan lover
Anybody wanna smack the president and vice president?
Cause I seriously hate them.
Like bro seriously, killing someone is actually bad

How I hate the prez, what an absolutely selfish and crazy piece of shit: "wow this girl is going to bully her friends so I'll prevent that by killing her". What an utterly retarded logic. He put himself above other, and tried to act like he is the absolute Judge to judges all. He deserve to be put to death for killing that other girl and try to kill this one.

Users who are viewing this thread