Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - Rejection

Dex-chan lover
Seo still doesn't make sense. I think we're missing some info.
we still don’t know the main reason why she wants to do all of this.

what i could think of is after what happened to her previous incident which made her stay at hospital back then. someone (high possibility is Komachi) might’ve controlled Seo by giving advices to her or she tried to make Seo regaining her old bad personality. We still don’t know who was the one who tried to kill Seo before, and thus i think someone told her about who did it to her (might be being told it was StuCo duo who did it to her) after she regain consciousness, and she decided to getting revenge to StuCo prez & vice prez. Meanwhile the StuCo duo also working to eliminate Seo because of her old bad reputation as bully, though i’m not really sure about this and we do need more information.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder where will this go. i mean she still keep her ideology about not letting anyone die, unless after this she did.

Dex-chan lover
And it was not an accident murder, out of self-defense, but planned out with Komachi.
Ehm, he literally tried murdering her multiple times I would say that makes this count as a pretty big self defense

Dex-chan lover
If you're expecting me to feel bad about the Prez or see him as some tragic victim in all of this...

...Nah, I'm all out of fucks to give.

Dex-chan lover
Satsuki is still the worst MC ever. Like why tf do you Care so much about the prez surviving? He is literally the worst murderer in the whole school, but guess its important to have him survive so you Can feel like a hero saving the people he tried to kill🤦🏼‍♂️
Prez deserved death, same with blond girl
She's obsessed with it - with saving everyone, regardless. It's like she's totally internalised the idea that a doctor's role is to save lives, and she can't let it go, even with all this kind of shit happening as a result.

It's very similar to her inability to lie - once she decides something is a moral imperative there's not much she can do except go nuts over it, way beyond the point where it's both self-defeating and damaging to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
She's obsessed with it - with saving everyone, regardless. It's like she's totally internalised the idea that a doctor's role is to save lives, and she can't let it go, even with all this kind of shit happening as a result.

It's very similar to her inability to lie - once she decides something is a moral imperative there's not much she can do except go nuts over it, way beyond the point where it's both self-defeating and damaging to everyone.
From how this series works, even if she saw the worst serial killer in history about to die, she would do everything she could to save that person and then DONT call the cops to report the person, since cops for some reason doesnt exist in this series

Users who are viewing this thread