Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - Back and Forward

Dex-chan lover
This is sorta past the 'Ok she's a bitch but I can fix her' and now in any other manga it should be 'call the fking police'. But of course the protags have to resolve everything in their own hands huh.

Dex-chan lover
Series took a nose dive with the "prez is killing people he doesn't like". The gas pedal got pushed to the floor with the Seo "I was evil the whole time despite my inner monologue".
Should have just stayed a Final Destination manga that it started out as.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking it would all line up to have the people who had their deaths “postponed” by being saved getting all in the same room and Komachi herself stayig because she doesn’t care if she dies and knows exactly what is going on. Sadly, or not, it could end up being one person dying (or like 5) and the rest not fatally injured. I fear for sensei tho. And please someone enlighten me as to how this explosion would go, I have no idea what was inside that locker and it’s effects. Wouldn’t if be flammable instead of causing and explosion of blood like we saw on Chapter 1?

Also, if I were Miho I would yeet Seo out the window right this instant. Like, girl, the Prez is wrong but you are a menace. Violence is needed with her, so it’s best to get ready to use it, for self-defence (she might snap and try to finish the job that kouhai she set up to kill her didn’t do).

Anyways, place your bets. Will Sensei die and that will impact Satsuki to the point she comes to the conclusion we see at the beginning? I mean, seeing the Prez dying by the hands of someone she thought was redeemed, and then finding out St. Komako, who she saved like 3 times, is actually Lucifer is… damn. Her thought process of “I made a mistake by intervening with those two”, even tho it was a noble thing to do (saving a life), may be that the universe was really trying to prevent disaster.

Komachi’s first death was brutal tho, I am glad she was saved there. Imagine how much it would traumatize people to have someone DECAPITATED in school grounds? But dying from burning (?) or eletrocutation (?) are more within the “mundane accidents” category, so idk… I don’t want to see a manifestation of whatever forces control fate, but if it existed I would imagine it going “ok, that was too over the top, let me do it normally” and whatever is happening because of her is a “told you so” from them.

Dex-chan lover
I can somehow understand she wanted revenge on Prez, not that I agree on killing him but blow up the fucking classroom ? Why ? Bitch really wanted to turn a new leaf but decide not because of prez and goes from bully to terrorist. If she doesn't end up dead or an asylum then i don't understand.

Dex-chan lover
Next episode:
:fml:
735251213892714606.gif
600222126263500811.gif

Dex-chan lover
No it isn't. I've been saying Komachi is sus for a long ass time. She's been weird and sinister from very early on. Everyone just got tricked by the obvious prez misdirection.
My bad, I thought you were taking about Seo, I got confused with the names. Yes, I think she will be the end game.. I am glad she won’t end up as the love interest..

Dex-chan lover
it’s getting heavier when the others (Sensei & Shiina) got involved with these duo psychopaths. fr, i hope nothing bad happen to both of them.

and honestly i’d be mad if Sensei’s fate becomes like Michinaga’s (the moment where the person realized the truth then died before Satsuki knowing it).

the author is currently playing with our feeling lol

Users who are viewing this thread