Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Relapse

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah I had forgotten that the President died mere hours ago for them. It feels like it’s been ages to us readers.

Vice Prez is probably going to say the president was attacked by a student, right? She can straight-up say it was Seo and say “Minatsuki was with me, she witnessed it” which could make people kinda believe that this time Satsuki is trying to prevent Seo’s attack or idk, she can say the bodies thing is real and that the StuCo attested to that.

Vice Prez turning into ally at the last minute is weird. But alas…

Now where is Komachi?

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah I had forgotten that the President died mere hours ago for them. It feels like it’s been ages to us readers.

Vice Prez is probably going to say the president was attacked by a student, right? She can straight-up say it was Seo and say “Minatsuki was with me, she witnessed it” which could make people kinda believe that this time Satsuki is trying to prevent Seo’s attack or idk, she can say the bodies thing is real and that the StuCo attested to that.

Vice Prez turning into ally at the last minute is weird. But alas…

Now where is Komachi?
Probably standing in the crowd of about to be casualties, hoping for the roof to fall on her with glee.

Dex-chan lover
let’s just hope vice prez won’t say something stupid that involve Satsuki. since what happened to prez, it’s quite gamble to think either she’ll be on Satsuki side or not since Satsuki was the one who said to Seo about fatal spot to stab a person.

the villain and the mastermind truly enjoy Satsuki in suffering rn

Double-page supporter
Damn, she's completely lost it.

Whatever Vice-Prez is about to say, they're just going to stop and listen and probably panic while whatever is supposed to happen next happens, and based on Walk to Death, this might turn out ugly. Seems like we've gone farther away from that class scene in the prologue, too.

Dex-chan lover
89eb383f-61b4-40ae-b143-4b722a06833c.png

Miho I'm sure you have a lot of pent-up stress from the day's events, but I really don't think this is the time for that..

Dex-chan lover
Okay but where is Akira? Her absence during this entire arc has kind of sucked. I get the point was to isolate Satsuki so she felt alone, leaving her with only her least reliable acquaintances but still, isn't this the time for Akira to show up being all heroic?

Users who are viewing this thread