Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Relapse

Dex-chan lover
At this point, hell even way before this I would just say fuck it and let Them all die.

Also what are the odds that what she is about to say is “Satsuki killed the dick I loved so much“?

Dex-chan lover
Thing is, Vice-Prez know that Satsuki has the same ability as Prez so she know she isn't lying. Plus she was against Satsuki's philosophy, i think she despise Seo more, not only for she had done before but even more for the murder of the Prez. Like why would she blame on Stasuki when she had barely any second to react to the corpse ?
Also Shiina, i love you and all but can you not be stupid ? For once, why not tell to the teacher what Seo have done, aka murdering Prez and planning a terrorism act in the classroom ?

Double-page supporter
I've started skimming.
Gotta say, the one person that I believed would actually call the cops if given the chance (Miho; VP is a psycho and Satsuki is mentally gone) didn't even consider the possibility when she was finally set free by Seo... and I also didn't expect Seo to simply go "hehe you're free to go now, find Satsuki." I'm frowning at this arc, these two points are too relevant to be ignored.

Dex-chan lover
This Seo psycho shit is so corny man what an awful development
Why are they even still in school when the prez is lying dead in a classroom? Makes no sense

satsuki finally getting tired of being nice and going apeshit hell yea

sadly i can only expect for things to get worse now. i dont trust the vp rn

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she's completely lost it.

Whatever Vice-Prez is about to say, they're just going to stop and listen and probably panic while whatever is supposed to happen next happens, and based on Walk to Death, this might turn out ugly. Seems like we've gone farther away from that class scene in the prologue, too.
why are you trying to make predictions based on a different manga? It doesn't matter if that is the same author's work. It was far lower in quality than Usotsuki Satsuki and the author clearly learnt his/her lessons from it.

Dex-chan lover
If only she was a millionare with a secret cave where she can plan how to save ppl in peace, it would be easier for her
And maybe ex-British special force as his butler. You can call him Alfredo, or something.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad this detective manga will end soon, it's hard to find new detective manga being translated because most people's preferences is isekai and harem. Thank you for the translation team for translating this amazing manga

Double-page supporter
why are you trying to make predictions based on a different manga? It doesn't matter if that is the same author's work. It was far lower in quality than Usotsuki Satsuki and the author clearly learnt his/her lessons from it.
I was referring to how Ryouko doesn't seem scared of killing characters. As in, things may turn out ugly not because it reminded me of a similar scene in his past work, but because based on his past work (and even now, RIP Michiru), he can be ruthless when he wants to. In that sense, it does matter that it's the same author's work.

wow, the art in this chapter was awesome, that made me think, is this the end of Satsuki manga? is the ryouko doing this cuz it's the end?

Dex-chan lover
Okay but where is Akira? Her absence during this entire arc has kind of sucked. I get the point was to isolate Satsuki so she felt alone, leaving her with only her least reliable acquaintances but still, isn't this the time for Akira to show up being all heroic?
we’re all hoping for her heroic appearance to save Satsuki, but not this time since she’s still hospitalized :angery:

also it’d be bad if her recent condition trying to be involved in this case, i bet even Satsuki won’t allow her to save her too

Dex-chan lover
It's sad this detective manga will end soon, it's hard to find new detective manga being translated because most people's preferences is isekai and harem. Thank you for the translation team for translating this amazing manga
more like defective manga these last few chapters have been garbage

Dex-chan lover
Probably standing in the crowd of about to be casualties, hoping for the roof to fall on her with glee.
Komachi watching it fall like

FddykRUagAAGQ-Y.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread