Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Indomitable

In the same chapter you can see premonitory Komachi's decapitated head on the floor with blood too. So who knows about that.
That's a pretty big assumption that it's Komachi's corpse. In fact, there's pretty much only one notable detail about that corpse, and that's the fact that it's a female uniform without socks:
BClqvfh.png
However, Komachi is always shown to be wearing socks:
UgoKgqe.png
And that stays true even when it's a premonitory corpse:
WcAyHol.png
However, there is one character who is pretty much always depicted as not wearing socks:
ztZwmJa.png
r2VfnTR.png
Oz8HThV.png
And that also stays true for the premonitory corpse:
rgwhtdU.png

...I've got a bad feeling about this

Gao4YPq.png
q8EJLSd.png
...I've got a really bad feeling about this...

Dex-chan lover
I almost want to swear. I'll still hold out hope for Akira but she's probably not endgame like I thought.

That's a pretty big assumption that it's Komachi's corpse. In fact, there's pretty much only one notable detail about that corpse, and that's the fact that it's a female uniform without socks:
BClqvfh.png
UgoKgqe.png
WcAyHol.png
However, there is one character who is pretty much always depicted as not wearing socks:
ztZwmJa.png
r2VfnTR.png
Oz8HThV.png
rgwhtdU.png

Gao4YPq.png
q8EJLSd.png

NOOO NOT BEST GIRL 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
BClqvfh.png
UgoKgqe.png
WcAyHol.png
ztZwmJa.png
r2VfnTR.png
Oz8HThV.png
rgwhtdU.png

Gao4YPq.png
q8EJLSd.png
ngl, if it’s gonna happen, it means author gonna do kill tomboy gf all over again like in Walk in Death :fml:

BClqvfh.png
UgoKgqe.png
WcAyHol.png
ztZwmJa.png
r2VfnTR.png
Oz8HThV.png
rgwhtdU.png

Gao4YPq.png
q8EJLSd.png
Well akira has stopped wearing those shoes ( I’m literally coping omfffggggg)

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that's spend our lives as close friends and weird power support partners while I marry Akira.

Ah, that's actually just her outdoor shoes vs. her indoor shoes.
This is, funnily enough, the latest panel that she has appeared in, and you can see her wearing the same shoes (without socks, as usual):
Ah, that's actually just her outdoor shoes vs. her indoor shoes.
This is, funnily enough, the latest panel that she has appeared in, and you can see her wearing the same shoes (without socks, as usual):
0EAEMJV.png
0EAEMJV.png
[/SPOILER]
noooo akiraaa she’s the only reason I kept on reading the manga and haven’t dropped it, first she lost her gf to the main heroine always wins troupe. Now she has a huge red flag on her head (pun intended).

Dex-chan lover
I guess you didn't get what I meant...
The post I quoted said the corpses in the colored pages had red blood and that premonitory corpses don't have, so they had to be real.
And I just clarified that one of the pages of that same chapter 1 showed a premonitory corpse (komachi's head in this case) with blood too. So Premonitory corpses, at least in chapter 1, did have blood.
Captura-de-pantalla-2024-04-04-a-les-10-25-04.png

I guess you didn't get what I meant...
The post I quoted said the corpses in the colored pages had red blood and that premonitory corpses don't have, so they had to be real.
And I just clarified that one of the pages of that same chapter 1 showed a premonitory corpse (komachi's head in this case) with blood too. So Premonitory corpses, at least in chapter 1, did have blood.
Ah, yeah, my bad. I misunderstood.

I guess my response to that would be that premonitory corpses usually have black mist, and Satsuki's clothes are also covered in blood, so it seems like the corpses in the cold open are real. But you raise a fair point.

Dex-chan lover
q9hvPAN.png

Komachi lucked out.

And Ryoko has confirmed the manga is approaching the ending.
Thank you for confirming that the series is concluding.. there are many characters who are one dimensional, like her father for example or the president, he straight up left for the other girl to get fried by lightning.. he never felt any guilt or have a change in perspective.

Double-page supporter
Man. I hope I am wrong but I can smell the tragic ending coming. Especially with this author!

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely idiotic reasoning as before. It's like watching someone earn a Darwin Award.

Users who are viewing this thread