Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Indomitable

Double-page supporter
In fact, there's pretty much only one notable detail about that corpse, and that's the fact that it's a female uniform without socks
Two details. No socks, no tie. Guess who's the only character in the entire cast who doesn't wear a tie either?

It seems to me that Akira and maybe some other people will end up dying, and while I'm almost sure that Komachi will at least try and kill herself, I'm not sure if Satsuki will act as one would expect and just let her go, or ignore her promise and her deep fear of lies and become Usotsuki for real, thus developing as a character in that she's finally able to see nuance, or even join Komachi in her suicide act; but Mihopon is basically immune to death, and whatever happens, I think she's getting out of this alive and smug.

Sell Akiracoin, buy Mihocoin.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I am conflicted. One, that was fantastic and the pairing makes so much sense. On the other hand, Akira also makes so much sense and this hurts.

Two details. No socks, no tie. Guess who's the only character in the entire cast who doesn't wear a tie either?

It seems to me that Akira and maybe some other people will end up dying, and while I'm almost sure that Komachi will at least try and kill herself, I'm not sure if Satsuki will act as one would expect and just let her go...
Going off of these two quotes specifically:
Gao4YPq.png
q8EJLSd.png
My prediction is that Satsuki is so overcome with grief by Akira's death, and tormented by StuCo prez's philosophy that she finally snaps and decides to kill Komachi herself. It's a bit dark for the overall tone of the manga so far, but also on brand with the author.

It's already been two years of ignoring all the flags while full heartedly believing that Akira and Satsuki are end game... I can continue to wait for more years... Please let me believe it...

Users who are viewing this thread