Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 84.5 - Volume 9 Extras

Dex-chan lover
it’s joever Akirabros

i knew Author has intentionally tried to tie-up Komako with Satsuki because she’s the first girl appear in first chapter (she got the plot armor), but still Akira’s chemistry with Satsuki is undeniable and she got the longest and deeper one than Komako

we can’t do anything but to accept it, Satsuki x Akira will be always living in my headcanon brainrot :qq:

Dex-chan lover
aside from the shipping war for Satsuki, i’m glad the epilogue has solved the problem between Satsuki and her dad.

her dad really panicked when he knew Satsuki did ridiculous things that might killed her at school lmao

Dex-chan lover
Akira lost the Satsuki-bowl and we never finished the Arc with her dad…

Nice story, even if it got pretty convoluted by the end. Very cute and very gay illustration to bookend the series. It was worth it just for that.

Dex-chan lover
Akira lost the Satsuki-bowl and we never finished the Arc with her dad…
He's definitely going off to prison for a long ass time given it was a 2nd degree murder attempt that ended with the hospitalization of two people and Akira can testify to a long period of abuse that culminated in this.

I think the epilogue pretty much confirms custody was given over to her mother for the brief spell until she became a legal adult and went off on her own.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hope author's next work will be something lighter, like just a SoL. I really dig the artstyle.

And Akira man 🫠

Dex-chan lover
Damn why wasn’t the author so flexible? Why was he so set on having Komachi as the final and only love interest? She was largely absent for the whole series while Akira was present for the whole series..
Akira had way more chemistry than Komachi.. Komachi is more pity based character..
I wish the author would have been more flexible and had Akira as the love interest…

Dex-chan lover
images

Double-page supporter
Holy moly. Final chapter got us down thinking was axed (prolly was). Final teaser GOT the HYPE UP teasing the sequel. Let's fucking gooo

Dex-chan lover
Technically from the beginning. Satsuki always had an obsession (but not romantic, for whatever reason) with Komako. Akira was just the one she was able to get close to initially, but she never got over her Komako obsession to begin with.

The real question is why was Satsuki so into Komako but into... into... Komako.
Right! Komako was the end game all this time and Akira was a friend we made on the way.

To be honest Akira made me nervous 😅 I thought... oh no maybe they'll change the protagonist love interest or something. But no they just need a wing man

Group Leader
Oh wait, was that a teaser for a sequel!?

I need more info before I get my hopes up!
It's just the usual joke next volume preview that is at the end of every volume, if you take a look at the extras. The only difference is that it actually has some continuity to the real story this time; I don't think the author has any intention of writing such a series.

Akirachads we fought the good fight ✊😞 although lbr I feel like it was always going to be Komako, it's just that Ryouko sensei made Akira's dynamic with Satsuki wayyyyy too good...
Anyways I had some issues with the conclusion and some of the plot threads but I think this epilogue manages to tie up a few of them. I liked how things went with Satsuki's dad!
(Also why are Komako's eyes blue here? I could swear in earlier colored illusts they were green ...)

i still feel bitter for Akira but oh well lmao, these are the so-called side effects i guess. thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Very confused...
On 4chan, when I saw the dump for extras, there were rings on their fingers.
1725230335986890.png

But on page 11, I don't see the rings there. Are there different versions or something?

Dex-chan lover
Very confused...
On 4chan, when I saw the dump for extras, there were rings on their fingers.
1725230335986890.png

But on page 11, I don't see the rings there. Are there different versions or something?
Sometimes the 4chan threads have a little good-natured goofing around from the TLer. There's also a funny edit of the Komachi panel from the epilogue in there where she's calling herself "Satsuki's girlfriend" instead of "Satsuki's friend" haha.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the 4chan threads have a little good-natured goofing around from the TLer. There's also a funny edit of the Komachi panel from the epilogue in there where she's calling herself "Satsukti's girlfriend" instead of "Satsuki's friend" haha.
Yea I figured that one was just a translation error or coping, but I didn't expect the TLer to do something like this if it's true

Users who are viewing this thread