Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru

Double-page supporter
Let's see ...
MC will save plenty of girls and make all of them infatuated to her ?
yuri harem on the making ...

I’m really enjoying this! It reminds me of Life is Strange without the time traveling aspect and just saving your friend dealio before disaster, so I’m sure going to keep looking forward to the translations!

Group Leader
message from the goon squad: i've been searching for a jtl for this series for 3 fucking months and i have only been able to find two people who were willing to join, hikigaeru and "ms. alpha" (they renamed themselves to ms alpha. forgot the original username). i found hikigaeru on december 18th and told him to do chapter 3 at the start of january with the deadline being the start of febuary. febuary passed and the chinese translations finally updated and hikigaeru completely disappeared, so i looked for a new one. and so on febuary 28th, i found ms alpha and asked her to do chapter 4 by mid march (march15-20). and today i find out she's left my server (today's march 11). these two never updated me on anything happening after receiving their deadlines. at this point, I'm tempted to drop this series even if i do find a jtl.

Dex-chan lover
@fsaddfsa

Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear it. Don't think you need any more chinese translators, but would be happy to help!

Group Leader
@fsadddfsa
that sucks so much butt, I hate ppl that ghost (at least tell me u don't wanna do it, lmao!)
I hope u find someone, bc i genuinely enjoy other tl's work bc I'm still studying: reading a more advanced translator's work is one way to learn! I plan to get ch 5 out in the next few days.

btw on kinsei, sorry if it looked like i was trying to get it out on the same time as u. I finished the chapter on that day and put it out immediately, didn't notice u did till after I uploaded. Still plan to do it, of course, the raw provider paid for the manga, so I'd feel bad stopping anyway. Plus, ive invested time too ; /. Anyways, I also wanna see your guy's tl, it's helpful.
(im having a fuck of a time figuring out how to write supika? spica? sister? imouto? fuck it)

Group Leader
@Thelilwitch i didn't even know what the fuck a supika is, think i just called it imouto like the previous group for consistency sake. as for upload time, i dun really care. i plan to upload it weekly but we're behind by 2 chapters from the raws due to chinese translators and all that, so we'll probably upload faster but you'll be ahead of us in the long run depending on the translator upload speed. there's literally only like, 1 major translation group doing all the yuri on the chinese sites doing like, everything so i'm basically just counting on them. and by all, i mean like, 80%. they work really fast but not every series will be covered, hence the two month delay on liar satsuki. kinsei no reveal last updated more than a month ago. either way, it'll take a few weeks for me to reach that point, so hopefully they'll have caught up by then.

Group Leader
@Hyacyon link to my discord if you want to help is here: https://discord.gg/FX7X4r5qza

(i sent it to u through mangadex message thing as well)

Well
I guess 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟

Users who are viewing this thread