Usuzumi no Hate - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Encounter

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
protect her
6HuQenk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Please drop this "Miss" like you guys do in Dungeon Meshi or just use -san. It's cringe.

Dex-chan lover
Can we address the fact the Saya ended that thing with it's own spikes. She was like "oh, we are playing this game now, well let's see how you like a dose of your own medicine." That was some move worthy of Chuck Norris.

Yeah, almost no one ever use "Miss" or "Mister" outside of formal context in English, I don't get why translator love using them.

Dex-chan lover
If they were born from a pregnant corpse, I assume that implies they're both from different mothers and that someone by chance was around when it happened and started taking care of them?
So I guess the person taking care of them betrayed them or was betrayed, which makes him sus of everyone?
More likely, someone was researching a way for humanity to gain immunity to crystalosis (with less resources than the artificial person group) stumbled on the older guy, and decided to try to replicate the process, creting the younger one.
Of course they are no longer human, and shunned by everyone else they met until now

Dex-chan lover
it doesn’t make sense why he thinks he shouldn’t trust anyone when it sounds like they never met anyone else to begin with( maybe escaped from a lab?), anyway it just reeks of forced drama... We’ll see how it goes.
They had to have their trust betrayed at some point to be that hostile right off the bat.
So I guess the person taking care of them betrayed them or was betrayed, which makes him sus of everyone?
Imagine if some creatures emerged and started spreading some weird disease that 100% kills you, now imagine if some humans were to look even a little bit like them. Humanity killed eachother for smaller differences.

Dex-chan lover
I assumed that she was a biological android, instead she is an "artificial person", the question is: can an artifical person get pregnant? I mean, instead of find survival they can reproduce, or not?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy
If they really do spread the toxic miasma, then what? Letting them live sectioned off in a place where they can do no harm is the easy answer but I don't see how it would ever go hand in hand with normal survivors (frightened, tired, angry) beginning to repopulate the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, at least the two of them are a good backup option in case old humanity go the way of the dodo, since we now know that a new generation which are immune is a possibility.

Saya was so fucking cool this chapter. Breaking off the spikes of your enemy and using them to kill it is extremely metal.

Users who are viewing this thread