Usuzumi no Hate - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Siblings

I am here wondering who raised those babies.
For one, babies do not raise themselves. And even if somehow they survived, or something else took care of them. They would be feral children.
So a human must have raised them. And I am really curious what the status of that human is/was.

Group Leader
I am here wondering who raised those babies.
For one, babies do not raise themselves. And even if somehow they survived, or something else took care of them. They would be feral children.
So a human must have raised them. And I am really curious what the status of that human is/was.
I was thinking the same. They were born from essentially a corpse. Who took care of them for at the very least the first couple of years? As a newborn, they would NOT have been able to do anything that would be required to live. They wouldn't have been able to move around. They wouldn't have been able to clothes themselves or provide shelter from the elements or seasons (think of a newborn naked in the middle of winter...). And the human body can only survive for only so long without food or water, especially a growing infant that requires regular feedings multiple times a day, which once again being a newborn, they would NOT have been able to gather, much less even know or understand what food and water is.

There's also the issue of language. Just how in the hell did they even learn how to speak? And that it just so happens to be exactly the same language the immortal girl and android speaks?

Could it have been an android that raised them? Possible, since they didn't seem surprised meeting and interacting with the librarian. But then where is that android now? And why no mention of it?

What makes a great sci-fi story is how it should be believable, no matter how out-of-this-world some aspects of the story may be. But this really hurts the story with how un-believable it is.

Users who are viewing this thread