Usuzumi no Hate - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Military Archives of the Old World

Dex-chan lover
Displaying some kindness and mutual interest isn't "being too soft" damn it, none of us nor our species got so far alone. It's not unbelievable even in the face of disaster there'd still be people who'd let petty prejudice and tribalism splinter and hurt a group but still sad. Hopefully there will still be more good people to find out there as well!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty disappointed with that chapter. The bad guys were such caricatures that you knew what was happening from the very beginning and that made the whole thing pretty needless. Even worse, it cheapens the storyline by making use of unnecessary facile clichés.

I haven't been a fan of the direction the story has been going since the crystalokids have popped up, and this really doesn't help.

Dex-chan lover
Man what a piece of shit he was, it was like he thought the world was the size of manhatten... Could've just gone either way. The dystopisn setting really is something in this series, guess next episode we'll see the move to Usa whatever it exactly is (Personally I think it is not a safe haven, but rather bait to experiment on them) Welp can't wait and see

Dex-chan lover
Human scum does as human scum do and of course not taking the blame for his own demise.

But I agree with the sentiment around here. We could do without a typical villain behavior. What next, he evolved into a monster and now hunts for the kids? Anyway, thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Nice, can't get enough of this manga and it's dystopian world, interesting to see some backstory on those two kids, pretty sure they will play a big part in the future.
The art is similar to ... Mogudan. Maybe this is a student...

Supporter
I haven't been a fan of the direction the story has been going since the crystalokids have popped up, and this really doesn't help.
I can agree, the author began with the mystery about if human survived and the protagonist searched for years and now have a full organized group of humans and apparently infinite amount of food to find.... I like it for now, but I would prefer this to remain a mystery until the end.

Group Leader
And of course after making a post questioning how the kids even managed to live and survive, it gets answered 2 chapters later...

When the survivors mentioning there were only men alive I was worried the story was gonna take a dark turn with Kanoko around, so I'm almost glad they turned out to be caricature le evil humans who wouldn't even dream of touching her that way. :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread