Utakata no Minato - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Minato Forever

It ends on a cliffhanger. That just makes me want more but we will never get that. sadly
At least it ends on a high point instead of going downhill to the point where it hurts to read but you can’t stop each week a new chapter releases. It is unfortunate some of the mysteries were left dropped and unanswered though

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... The end of a manga that I personally adored. The ending wasn't entirely bad, left on a good note, and gave us a decent open book when it comes to couples (Akari ship praise be). A shame it ended this soon, but a great ride nonetheless. :meguuusad:

Thank you Soukyuu Scans for translating this! Another series that I'll treasure...:bocchiwave:

Till then, lads.
:coffee:

Dex-chan lover
This ending was a wet blanket, too bad. Thanks to Scan group for translations, it was a sweet ride!

Dex-chan lover
What

This was
This was

This was literally setting up for a perfect ending it was gonna be beautiful we were gonna be so happy and then the last few pages were gonna be an epilogue about he went back to the surface but became a deep sea marine biologist to a loving family what do you mean they didn't kiss properly author I was ready to be so happy what what what what what why help no no no no :notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis:

Banger manga tho it was fun and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread