Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Ch. 7 - Today turned out great

Group Leader
I probably won't upload another chapter before the weekend, just FYI. I had a few extra days at home this week that let me crank this chapter out, but now its back to work for the remainder of the week :aquadrink:

Also just a reminder, I haven't found a place to buy chapter 9 yet, so 8 is as far as I'm taking this ship for now. If I see it pop up for sale, I'll get to work on it.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, a great work as always, doing series like this one is priceless. Leaving aside the tribadism that happens from time to time, I love how the actress expresses herself and how addictive it is for her counterpart.

Dex-chan lover
CMngNAD.png

I probably won't upload another chapter before the weekend, just FYI. I had a few extra days at home this week that let me crank this chapter out, but now its back to work for the remainder of the week :aquadrink:

Also just a reminder, I haven't found a place to buy chapter 9 yet, so 8 is as far as I'm taking this ship for now. If I see it pop up for sale, I'll get to work on it.
Thanks for the upload, especially so quickly, appreciate the work!

Just a note though. I read the chapter's raws but it's been a while so I had to go back and check. On page 26, I'm not sure the translation for Misa's inner thoughts is quite accurate. Keeping it pretty literal, what I gathered is that she's thinking something along the lines of: "I'll make you experience (it), and remember (it), like a dog being trained/tamed." I'm not perfectly fluent myself, I know just enough to get by, and I'm no translator whatsoever, so please disregard this if I'm completely off the mark, but if I'm not, it does give off a pretty different impression as your TL makes it sound like Misa's busy envisioning a 'proper' committed relationship with Io, which would've kinda come out of nowhere, at least at this point. In this specific scene, the idea I got was just that she was really getting more and more into the mood.

Anyway, sorry if this comes off as nit-picky, it just got me wondering.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update

I like how Misa always deeply lusting after Io with that highty mighty attitude of her lol
They finally had sex without getting interrupted but Io left her unsatisfied :haa: pls make the next time longer and greater

Last edited:
Double-page supporter

THANK YOU SO MUCH KII-CHAN YOU ARE THE BEST 😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕. I’ve been waiting months for updates and here you come to my rescue. 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread