Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - Kouhai and Boobs

Dex-chan lover
9e9153bfad80729371a2c9c7107b6d8f963f7a13.pnj

Dex-chan lover
Uzaki really bout to release a monster she couldn't even imagine. Wonder how that will go
We know the man is packing a sausage that could make running a problem.....I can only imagine the nightmarish frustrations that man will reek upon her.

Couple chapters back even her father and brother gave her looks of pure sympathy and respect.....
fY3i8uu.png

Dex-chan lover
Imagine an early 20-ish. strait-laced young male adult that was regularly teased by his busty little-imp/kouhai in the past suddenly served his kouhai quite literally on a silver plate willingly on her own wish.

With those 'chains' of self-control gone, no bonk can even stop whatever the kouhai had been nurturing inside her senpai for years.

And no, the chain analogy is just recently shown in this very chapter.
Oh man now I really want to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
We know the man is packing a sausage that could make running a problem.....I can only imagine the nightmarish frustrations that man will reek upon her.

Couple chapters back even her father and brother gave her looks of pure sympathy and respect.....
fY3i8uu.png
Dude which chapter was that. I got to re read it.

Dex-chan lover
He has joined the Dark Side.

Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I started here than at the beginning, 100 chapters of being afraid of the big titty childhood friend would have drove me insane.

Aggregator gang
Soon after chains are broken

"
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT"

Dex-chan lover
i love how mature Uzaki is about everything, she talks everything out without making a scene, now with the chains released, maybe we can get a somewhat adult romance

worried about Uzaki tho, with Senpai's omega dragon magnum dong, i dont know if she's gonna survive it

Users who are viewing this thread