Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - Kouhai and Boobs

Supporter
I wonder if those chains are what he didn't want to be like: His Father. For every chain that breaks he becomes one step closer to being like his dad in "those" aspects if anyone remembers.
Or just not giving a fuck if there's any overlap. Man's gonna write his own script.

Supporter
i love how mature Uzaki is about everything, she talks everything out without making a scene, now with the chains released, maybe we can get a somewhat adult romance
She's known since she made up her mind at the start of her second year that she would have to be super proactive if they were ever gonna get anywhere. And she was. Damn, how she was. Now, naturally, she didn't expect the transition to require her to push EVEN HARDER but I think, as she implies in this chapter, the fact that he truly loves her and wants to treat her right has been one of her base motivators the whole time and she's willing to put in that last little bit to get her man to understand that "loving her" and "treating her right" doesn't mean withholding the lewding...exactly the opposite, in fact.

Dex-chan lover
SUGOl DEKAl

Last edited:
Group Leader
With the help of sugoi dekai, Sakurai broke the chains of his destiny and went on to defeat the demon lord :salute: :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread