Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 12 Ch. 106.2 - Kouhai and Determination (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
ok, i didn't expect they would actually do it, i hope Uzaki actually liked it and they do it again tho, still, nice work

Contributor
Well, after seven years of waiting, Sakurai and Uzaki not only agreed to marry each other but also had the segg

Where exactly do we go from here? We’ve hit the moment everybody was secretly hoping they’d do from the start. When you reach the peak, where else is there to go?

Dex-chan lover
Damn and here I was expecting one more arc about Uzaki being scared of the dragon before they finally had sex. She took it like a champ.
Bro, She's scared and literally screaming in pain at first in this chapter 💀.. She's mad because he does not treat her gently at all for her first time..

She will not be walking right after this..
Dragging for 100s of chapters then lightspeed seggs. What the fuck.
Well.. Technically they f*ck from day to evening in this chapter.. It's just that the author did not show it to us 😞..

But you can guess how it go looking at how Uzaki screaming multiple times in this chapter 😬.. So Yeah it's pretty much brutal s*x man...

Dex-chan lover
Bro, She's scared and literally screaming in pain at first in this chapter 💀.. She's mad because he does not treat her gently at all for her first time..

She will not be walking right after this..

Well.. Technically they f*ck from day to evening in this chapter.. It's just that the author did not show it to us 😞..

But you can guess how it go looking at how Uzaki screaming multiple times in this chapter 😬.. So Yeah it's pretty much brutal s*x man...
I think it’s because it’s Sakurai’s first time and he does not know how big he is compared to majority of men, i think most women don’t like doing it with a dragon since it hurts

Dex-chan lover
now this is how you write an actual romance story, hats off to the author. Stuff happened after ~100 chapters.

Also good to see they'll be more like senpai's parents rather than uzaki's, although their relationship in terms of physique is more like that of Hana's parents.

Then again, it's not unusal for boys to fall for girls who in some ways resemble their mother, as well as girls going for boys who have a semblance of their dad.

In that sense, they are perfect for each other. Hana-chan is gonna put him in his place, and he'll be the family-oriented gymbro he always has been.

Contributor
I thought I was going to die
That's what you get for challenging a dragon just like that :dogkek:

Now that Sakurai proposed I figured he wouldn't have an excuse next time but I didn't expect that next next time to come that soon tbh.
Additionally, proposing made him transcend from passing out from kisses to exhausting Uzaki.
Uzaki's going to be in for a tough time from here on...

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Question is what's next a repeat, marriage, time skip, pregnancy, or a review.

Dex-chan lover
Doujins about to go absolutely fucking bananas. Better yet, we need a yakitomato-style "bonus" chapter from the mangaka themselves...

Dex-chan lover
So they build a relationship over 100 chapters, we get to see a natural love confession, they actually communicate in their relationship, they have a sweet first kiss, they get engaged... and then he rapes her. What the fuck.
Kinda inclined to agree with you, but Uzaki has admitted to molesting him in his sleep, so they're a match made in SA heaven

Fed-Kun's army
10$ she's Pregnant now and just Doesn't know it yet Cause I see nowhere they said they use protection!

Supporter
bLaua5K.png
not until they have a baseball team

Users who are viewing this thread