Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Kouhai and Fireworks

I'm pretty sure the reference is as much a baki reference as it is an Ippo reference. see Ippo's rematch with Miyata.

Aggregator gang
"I can't see a single thing at all..."
No wonder dude, considering how sugoi her sugoi dekais are.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akabane

In all honesty, their relationship has been progressing at the f**cking speed of light for a romantic-comedy manga.

Seriously, compare how they acted in the last two chapters to how they acted in the first two.

Now compare it to "A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman", which has almost twice as many chapters but has far less progression, or "The Story of an Onee-San Who Wants to Keep a High School Boy", where it took nearly 60 chapters for
us to even learn what Onee-san's first name most likely is.

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith
I agree, the last few chapters it really felt like things picked up between then which is why I joked about the concussion lol. But most the time the light romantic stories like this it gets dragged out for ages so these latest chapters are great imo.

hahaha at this point i wonder if they get together or she kill him first, its gonna be a blast to know for sure

Fed-Kun's army
I want a cute kohai with big breast gave me a lap pillow as well dammit!
but considering the locale finding one is like searching for a needle in a haystack not impossible just... hard and its even harder to find one who want to give you a lap pillow lol

Contributor
You know, if he reached up and pushed them to the side, he would get the chance to see A LOT more fireworks.

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure it is a Hajime no Ippo reference, where either the trainer or the news reporter kind of analyse the fight in their mind and act as a boxing textbook, so the audience gets, whats going on. But it maybe another reference.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Epic flail. In that the inro-style purse at the end of the string was acting as a flail. :p

Dex-chan lover
Finest Ijimeka

edO3ayQ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread