Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Kouhai and Kouhai's House

Fed-Kun's army
@yeahthatsright33

To be honest, I did, but I didn't want to bring anyone's mood down if they had enjoyed the chapter and wanted to see what the comments on it were.

Also, something weird being up is more likely, since in chapter 25, Ami notes that Uzaki's mom is quite young, which is odd for a woman with a daughter in university.

@wordsmith
eh it's okay to mention that stuff, my mind has already been warped where that's a lot less impactful to me (IN MANGA) because I'm a degenerate fuck whose seen too much. But anyway yeah this manga is great, I look forward to seeing the fun/trouble they get into haha.

In Japanese the double entendre is even better, because “hugging” is slang for sex. Uzaki-mom basically understood that Senpai wants to have sex with her.

oyes mama, i can already hear those doujin authors grabbing their pentab to draw those dem juicy uzaki mama doujins

Shimantogawa is our god and saviour
Now he needs to do an oyakodon doujin on the same vibe as the mom's

Dex-chan lover
"I don't know much about men, but"

Lady, unless you had that titty monster via immaculate conception, you should be intrinsically familiar with at least one guy. And given your looks, I very much doubt you only had to deal with one man regardless.

Fed-Kun's army
Oppai-Chibiko Oyakodon? This is going to get intersting.
Seriously though, are her family just really short, or is he really tall?

Dex-chan lover
I'm upset that the first and last page were in a good resolution but every other page was low res.

Users who are viewing this thread