Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Brother 2

Dex-chan lover
@Sakuratea Only if he finds out... it's why I hated when the author created him and his dad... seriously.... we had a nice Oyakodon at the ready and then the author had to just add the NTR >.<

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock
Buddy, Uzakimama was wearing a ring since the beginning. If you didn't think she was the one NTRing her husband in the first place, you're delusional.

Aggregator gang
Hana is in for a huge surprise on their wedding night. Also, now whenever Kiri sees them, he's gonna get blasted by soul crushing envy of senpai's dick

Dex-chan lover
@anloser Some widows wear rings too you know... so it was possible that this wasn't an NTR but just a cute Oyakodon harem... to be fair, the senpai doesn't know about dad or brother... so it can count as an accident...

Dex-chan lover
What the... WHY, JUST WHY AUTHOR DECIDED THAT WE NEED TO KNOW THAT HE HAS HUGE DICK? SO WE COULD HAVE THOUGHTS LIKE "YEAH GIRL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU" OR "HE IS GONNA TEAR HER APART WITH HIS DICK"??? (」><)」
For christ sake, this is worse this manga could've offered, i wish i didnt read this chapter. I mean one thing is misunderstandings with Mom, and other - showing dicks. I guess anime adaptation affected author, he saw all the hype and decided to saddle it... (」><)」

Lol dick training. Good luck finding that. Of all the people to ask, it's his dad.

Double-page supporter
lmfao, poor boy. Looks like Sakurai isn't just packing muscles, but he's packin some heat down under as well

Users who are viewing this thread