Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Brother 2

Dex-chan lover
Ooohhh boy. Were sowing the seeds for some major teasing at Hana's expense.

Can't wait for Shinichi reveal to whole Uzaki family, hope the author doesn't prolong it unnecessarily

Fed-Kun's army
@Fraksinus Yeah I think he was just waiting for him to meet all of them individually first. Hope it happens in the next 1-3 chapters.

@sagat101 season 2 should pick up where the funny bits really kick off in the manga. It was a bit of a slow burn at first but these later chapters are pure comedy gold.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone sad about Uzakimom not being single, but i bet she's pretty satisfied with her hubby. Look at the dad dash when he heard she was in the bath, lol.

Needs a better resolution, tbh, that master cat is hard to make out.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's only fair that Sakurai and Uzaki are both sugoi dekai in their own way.

Dex-chan lover
Big pp almost made him fade out of existence. 😂

The paizuri between FMC and MMC will be amazing.

Group Leader
@sagat101 I don't watch the anime, but 99% of the time, the manga is always better than the anime. Hence why I hardly watch anime anymore... hardly any good original anime out there recently, if it's manga adaptation, it's better to read the manga, if it's LN adaptation, most of the time they don't adapt it until the end, and also... the novel is better, eroge adaptation?? Well, I can't fap to the adaptation can't I?

Dex-chan lover
the ratio of comments on this chapter per view was so funny to me that i forgot what i was originally going to comment

Users who are viewing this thread