Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

I would like to say that his parents are trash but Shinichi is also at fault here, if he didn't make an effort to go out of his way to meet them during two whole years, he's plenty guilty as well. It pretty much shows he didn't give that much of damn to begin with, so I guess it's poetic justice that his trash of a father manipulated him into this and his retard of a mother would rather get some D meanwhile. An overall disappointing chapter in my humble opinion, since it ruined the manga for me to an extent. I really liked this manga due to its casual tone and lack of drama, but with the introduction of this effed up family, I'm not really sure whether I'm gonna keep enjoying this whenever they make an appearance from now on.

PS: This is just my sincere opinion guys, hating on the story and the author is not my intention, at all. I just felt like saying it because "Uzaki-chan" is one of my favorite manga when it comes to the Slice of Life genre.

Dex-chan lover
And now he's going to have a picture taking of him holding his little sister, Uzaki's going to see it, freak out, and cause a huge misunderstanding.

His dad's a manipulative lying shitbag, and the mom seems not to have two braincells to rub together. Besides, dear mom, if you were so upset about your son not coming him, how about actually calling him for once? Nooo... instead Shinichi gets labeled as someone who always puts his need above others and a party pooper. God, I had high expectations of Shinichi's side of the family, but now I am hoping this is he last time I see them. 😤

On the brighter side, we have the close-knit Uzaki family who Shinichi can marry into... 😜

Yeah, I may be jumping to conclusions, but from what little I have seen, I'm not holding out much hope for Sakurai family. 😩

What the actual fuck... Fuck that guy, I don't think he deserves to be called a father. Fkn hell.

Fed-Kun's army
@ellijah_ aren't science students also supposed to take/know grammar... y'know, because they have things to write and present, also with the childbirth thing, yes, being 50 is risky, but you have to take into account individual persons, you never know, 'cause for all we know she got a green light from her doctor...

Edit: No, I am not saying the dad is OK for what he did, that's terrible, but I do think the mother giving birth again was just fine with what little context we had, but the father is just an asshole.

@Rozoro yeah bro it's right and I like the way if your logical way if speaking you may or not know it but as a teen people who are in teenage or anyother who doesn't know the biology of a human body may greatly influenced by this one and many much news are getting out like women getting pregnant in their 40's and I don't think this will have a positive impact on them in future

@Trippersigs22
bro it doesn't concern you right😀and let me remind you people who are brought up in a righteous way and who have been taught ethics will snap when they read this chapter and I don't know your POV

Dex-chan lover
He looks like he is from 40yo manga. So that is how manga characters aging.

@zinon its way too risky they might die and the child will have birth defects and the mother will have great impact or lash back because of it.
And will you take the risk of they might die because of it

@Trippersigs22 Did I give that impression? 😅 I was just ranting a bit cuz I was looking forward to Shinichi's family but they turned out disappointing... they were quirky, all right, just not in the way I was expecting, so my reaction might have been a bit exaggerated. Felt bad for my man having to put up with this kinda irresponsible dad (not that the mom's much better). But as long as they don't appear many times in the future, I can easily put them behind and get back to enjoying my senpai-kouhai shenanigans.

Double-page supporter
@Ellijah_ No sane well-adjusted individual would snap over something like this. Anyone would an ounce of common sense would have the ability to separate a gag comedy manga from reality...
You are taking this WAY to seriously and putting it in a context that it was never meant to be in; so you're either crazy or an angsty self projecting 14-year-old.

@trippersigs22 oh may be I'm a nut case and a brat yeah this is just a manga right I let my emotions take over me if I have offended you then I'm sorry. You have your Pov and I respect your opinion too (and a small advice to you don't speak to people in a provoking maner) and lastly this is just my opinion that's all and if this was reality you wouldn't say that

Users who are viewing this thread