Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

@ajm289 Probably why his dad wanted a few years with her without him around.
Also I'm surprised he didn't punch his dad.

Double-page supporter
His dad basically kicked him out at 18 blocked all communication with his mom and didn’t tell him he had a sister...I would of punched him in the face right away

Starting to dislike this series hopefully more progress soon or we can get a spin off of the younger sister she seems more interesting

I feel like soon this series is gonna introduce a childhood friend who like him or the dad is gonna say he has a fiancée

Dex-chan lover
Woudn't even surprise me if the dad NTR'ed his own son with Uzaki lol
Dude is a scumbag through and through

Dex-chan lover
Sure the author tried to play that for laughs, but this chapter made me feel really unpleasant.

Dex-chan lover
You know a character is poorly received when some readers would have (unironically) preferred a deadbeat disappeared dad over whatever hilariously horny individual we were introduced to.

I think that the fact that people get so mad about a manga chapter illustrates just how morally degraded modern families are. I bet a lot of you are from broken homes.

I it's "cringe" but we really need to return to proper family values since things have gotten so bad. Broken families raise broken people.

Aggregator gang
@DoubleNwah: Nah, you're reading too deeply into it. I have a younger brother by 15 years and he's the genius of the family too. I was raised by loving parents and had a great family but this chapter just made me want to slap the stupid out of the dad.

People just get deeply invested in a story. Simple as that.

There's a literal world of different kinds of people between "going out to buy smokes"-dad and "kick your kid out of the house and block all contact just because you want to have sex"-dad.

All y’all so mad about the dad. While I agree that it would be a most heinous thing to do *in real life*, at least he seems to have been a present and competent father to the shinichi while he was in the house (otherwise it would have manifested in his character by now. Not having a father figure really screws with people and wouldn’t be something you could just ‘gloss over’ to keep the romance Funtime going.) and presumably he intends to do that with baby sis too. So just stop crying “reeeee!” for a minute, alright?

The end is near...

Edit: I mean since the story is about 60+ chapters and their relationship is progressing, the end is bound to be near right? Just like tomochan, this could end after they both go steady, is what I really mean.

poor younger sister, her children likely won't be alive before their grandparents are dead, leavung virtually all grandparent like duties to the son is a shitty move.

Users who are viewing this thread