Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

Dex-chan lover
mc is masculine and the girl acts like a girl, so it's good.

Dex-chan lover
@Heves2003 A "raw" refers to a chapter that hasn't been scanlated yet. It's the original japanese version, which some sites upload in order to make it easier for scanlators to find the original version. I'm not gonna link to it, but with some effort you might find this LOVEly page that has a HUGe assortment of manga raws.

I think we can all agree we thought the same thing in the latest chapter. "About darn time!!!!"🤣🤣

Oh man finally! Okay this is gonna be good. Well at least the dad has had enough time to get to know Sakurai outside of that

Dex-chan lover
This series was better when it was about the 2 of them with other character circling around, this thing of everyone trying to push them together like their lives depend on it is getting annoying.

@Sionnach91 this thing is called reality and it is needed to give some development that would never come without it and they tell you millions of times, the 2 alone are useless, they need to be pushed hard or nothing will happen

@Sionnach91 More like its getting annoying that they still going around in circles for like how long? 64th chapter and still not progressing. It got a limit on how long you gonna stall that relationship man.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanted Uzaki papa to get ultra defensive and angry when Yanagi tells him that Hana is bringing over her boyfriend, only to find out it's Sakurai and just turn around and tell Hana he's out of her league. Shame they're going to play it straight.

Double-page supporter
Yeah I don't mind their friends pushing them, especially Hana to start being more serious about their feelings. Sakurai is a serious and nice guy but is dense, while Hana is nice but ends up taking the teasing too far, often out of embarrassment. Usually the latter messes things up more than Sakurai just being ignorant and it's been a back and forth for a while. Seeing their friends pushing them to be more considerate of each other is nice IMO.

I was hoping for the dad to have at least 1 panel where he tries to deny that his new gym friend/junior was the guy, but this reaction was great as well.

Also @KirbyMorph I don't think it is. (Bla bla age difference is kinda relative 16y & 14y isn't that weird, but 18/19y and 14y). I thought the legal age was 16 in most regions, with 13y old being the lowest in an area where nobody lives, so technically 13y old is the lowest, but most regions/prefectures are 16. I looked this up a long while ago after researching a paper on sex tourists, zooming in on Child Safety & abuse in Age of consent. but that was a while ago and this is on the top of my head. So I am not completely sure on this.

Users who are viewing this thread