Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Ch. 96 - Kouhai and Hay Fever

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't go and eat ice cream when I have a fever

Fed-Kun's army
I’m basically allergic to everything pollen-wise, so I can relate so hard to this chapter.

Pretty much have to take Claritin-D year-round thanks to it. >.>

Dex-chan lover
Yanagi knows her stuff: if you are susceptible to pollen allergies you start wearing a mask at the beginning of the season to avoid exposure. Using a mask after getting hay fever is kinda pointless, as it's not contagious.

Last edited:
Contributor
"The Kusocats have come to attack us."

DZ1a1n2.png

Yanagi knows her stuff: if you are susceptible to pollen allergies you start wearing a mask at the beginning of the season to avoid exposure. Using a mask after getting hay fever is kinda pointless, as it's not contagious.
I think the idea is to stop breathing in so much pollen/allergens.

Dex-chan lover
are antihistamine tablets uncommon in Japan?
Exactly my thoughts. Cetizirine, Loratadine, and so on - cheap and freely available without presciption antihistaminica should be something known to anyone suffering from allergies.

Dex-chan lover
Why surprised Sakurai? You caught yourself a gremlin GF. It's in her nature to want to share her suffering. It's probably for the best that they both caught hay fever though. As they say, misery loves company. Also interesting that Kiri is the only Uzaki child that doesn't have allergies.

Users who are viewing this thread