Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Kouhai and Lecture

Wait, why do they have standard school desks on pages 3 and 4? Did the artist forget that they're supposed to be in a college?

Dex-chan lover
Senpai used the evolved form of psychological attack: PSYCHOLPOGICAL ATTACK!

Dex-chan lover
@Vodoka not all college courses are done in lecture halls. I had Math and Computer courses that were in 'normal' school rooms with standard desks.

Group Leader
@ZaxaPac that actually was a mistake by the mangaka. After the first few pages, they're in a lecture hall. I actually thought that that was a flashback for a second because those looked like typical anime high school desks.
Granted, of course, you're absolutely right. All of my university courses right now are in "normal" classrooms as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon actually, I'm thinking those are entirely different courses. It does show a panel on page 4 that says Later before she starts making fun of him and he tells her that they're in the middle of a lecture. I could be totally wrong, but that's how I took it. I guess I'd rather give the mangaka the benefit of the doubt than figure he had a moment of dementia within a couple pages.

Dex-chan lover
lmao sweet bro and hella jeff. what the hell is this, 2010?

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon
ZaxaPac is most probably right. Uzaki was sitting in front of him when she noticed him sleeping (no way in hell he'd manage to drift off with her beside him, anyway).

ofc she would stumble on stairs. her front rack is too heavy, it makes her unstable

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster In a normal store probably but there are websites for women of her proportions. Several of my family members and an ex or two can't buy bras at any normal walk in store (except Ann Summers but that isn't a normal store) cause they just don't stock anything bigger than DD or E most of the time. And according to one of said exs men's shirts are a blessing.

what a waste of an opportunity to save her by not holding her around her underboob.

This one has more character than it seems at first, more than just the Sugoi dekai
also poor prof :< shes doing her best

Users who are viewing this thread