Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Kouhai and Lecture

IAWNkPG.png

And so Senpai and Uzaki go tot Subway to smell the smells that sandwiches make

Dex-chan lover
I dream that I get recalled to active duty.

I dream that I get sent into a cave covered with flesh and blood. Then I see the cave is made of flesh, writing with crevasses like the ones you see on the brain

There's white bone and entrails poking everywhere. I see a massive....thing with too many legs and too many arms and eyes roll through the ground at me.

I run outside and the sky is red, and I'm against a shoreline with more cubes of brains and there are massive red white crystals growing down from the sky and the sky turns black, black enough to swallow all light, as lightning roars and flashes and get sucked inside.

And then I wake up.

Fed-Kun's army
@encoreblade foreshadowing to high school arc where we're shown how many times she falls down the stairs and he catches her by holding under her boobs

Also, this just goes to show that Sakurai Shinichi, 20, wants teh pussy

If they are senpai and kouhai whynare they attending the same class? Was this whole chapter a dream?

Dex-chan lover
@Sadisticmale college works differently from high school, classes aren't restricted by years. You can take any class you want as long as you've got the prerequisites for it, so it's possible for her to share a class with him.

Fed-Kun's army
oh I just realize a lot of the gal x nerdy guy thing is like the common troop like nagatoro and anjou-san but this time we got teasing girl and chad mc lol

dream interpretation is a legit thing btw, especially if you usually don't have dreams you remwmber, having them suddenly is a telling sign of something unusual going on.

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I'd see a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff reference here, or anywhere for that matter. I still quote that shit to this day. Yes, I am that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread