Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Kouhai and Senpai's Friend

Dex-chan lover
A good wingman. I haven't seen one since... Netjuu no Susume? I see there's already a small minority of people crying for or against NTR this time around too. Why do people have to be like this?

Instructions unclear. Ponos stuck in a toaster. Vagoos attached to a TV. Unable to jam in. Fourth wall obstructing my self respect.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Things developed quite nicely for a few chapters now. I'm not sure if additional help is really needed. Maybe moral support, but dude, please don't mess this up. Another (popular) guy entering the field is the perfect setup for ntr. I believe he's just there to stir the story up, by making the MC believe there is something between the kohai and that other guy by a misunderstanding, or something.

@lurker123
?
The sbahj and fate refs were kinda getting to me, so a d-frag one is much appreciated. Cheers! And a good strapja to you too, sir!

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
its the best way to prevent
NTR
, although I can already see the doujins now.

Double-page supporter
url

i may get flak but whatever, early chapters uzaki IS kinda annoying, and i'm with senpai, it really isn't anyone's business what he does with his life.

Users who are viewing this thread