Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Kouhai and Cat Cafe

Dex-chan lover
THIS

8GAdAWe.png

Group Leader
@Qelix Or you could simply call her a sadistic bitch. With each new chapter I am liking Uzaki less and less. Well, not that I liked her in the first place. After the way she treats Senpai, Uzaki certainly deserves to spend her birthday all by herself.

Dex-chan lover
Glasses, braids and bazongadonks. This author has a system and it is clearly a well cultured one.

It seems Japan has a lot more in common with the UK/Ireland than it does America cause being a raging asshole to your friends is pretty much an indication of how close you are to each other on this side of the pond lol. Here using the red shell is acceptable and not friendship ruining!

Fed-Kun's army
@MacMeaties I might be biased but I'm a huge asshole to all of my friends too. But I'm in the military so that's kind of par for the course.

I actually think in this chapter, Sakurai was the jerk. First he dashes Uzaki's hopes by calling and giving her what is basically a confession, but is actually just him using her. She showed up to the cat cafe in clothes far nicer than what we usually see her wear when they hang out. She clearly thought that they were going on a date, a ROMANTIC one. Then she clearly is trying to advance their relationship with a request that she's nervous about, but he ruins that too. Even though she maybe went a little too far in payback, I'd say she was justifiably upset.

Double-page supporter
I don't really like this bastard girl, she makes fun of the dude she gets wet to in every chapter and never tries to further step up their relationship and gets mad when he asks her out to pet cats. wtf. fuck this girl. fuck this trope. fuck japan. fuck me for reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mikainox Well to be fair, it's one of the few times he does get one over her (even if he didn't mean to or even knows about it) as opposed to her relentlessly teasing him whenever she finds something secretive about him. He's not exactly a jerk as much as he's just insensitive (and even then, she doesn't exactly make her feelings clear to him with the teasing and stuff), so he can't really be blamed all that much.

If anything, if they did go on a date for her birthday, I can see three different ways it can play out:

1) She'd find something super secretive about him, tease him about it the entire time and call it the best birthday wish.
2) She's sincere about spending her birthday with him, but because of her constant playful nature and the possibility of the first scenario happening, he makes the assumption that she's going to make fun of him in some way, causing her to get upset and run off, him feeling like a jackass, and then apologizing and making up after a talk.
3) No shenanigans are in play, and it's a wholesome chapter that opens his eyes to how nice she can be when she's not teasing him.

Group Leader
@Mikainox Uzaki is clearly delusional if she actually thinks that Senpai would actually like her romantically considering the way she treats him.

@XaneKudo
she doesn't exactly make her feelings clear to him with the teasing and stuff

This, exactly. How is Senpai supposed to think that she actually likes him in a romantic sense when 90% of the time he is more like a punching bag to her than an object of adoration. Indeed, she kicks him as soon as they meet. She thinks he's a creep. She turns into a sadistic bitch whenever the opportunity arises or if she doesn't get her way. And he's supposed to think that she's interested in him romantically? Hogwash! Frankly, instead of actually liking Senpai in any real sense, it seems that her main priority is not being his girlfriend, but being able to tease him to no end. Give her the choice of A) be his girlfriend but never tease him or B) tease him as much as you want but you'll never be his girlfriend, she would certainly choose B).

Although my preference is 0) she spends her birthday alone, as for your birthday speculations, 1) is most likely, 2) is certainly possible, but no way in hell would 3) ever happen as she would be unable to refrain from teasing him or mocking him or insulting him or torturing him or all of the above.

Big Tit Loli: Sempai, you need to be more out going. go outside and stuff.

Sempai: "Acts out going, ask her out to a store, and shows her a vulnerable side of himself"

Big Tit Loli: "calles him a creep, then teases him for like cats"

I don't like this hoe.

Group Leader
Man, she's basically just kicking her own ass, at this point.
Their relationship could have been long since elevated to the next level,
if it wasn't for her basically teaching him that opening up to her is not a very good idea, that is.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a reason why a girl like Uzaki goes out of her way to spend her every waking moment with Sakurai so ya'll blokes in here can choke

Dex-chan lover
She's not calling him creepy for liking cats, she's calling him creepy for the way he acts around cats

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad that they were probably banned from the cafe because Uzaki decided to be a jerk. Look how happy that man was when a cat curled up on his lap. Like, her dissing is one thing, but stomping on his foot while it's asleep is low.
He should move to an apartment that allows pets, get a cat, and never tell Uzaki where he lives. He and his cat will live happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread