Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Kouhai and Cat Cafe

you know... i get she's saying the attitude shift is creepy but seriously? fuck off. he fuckin explained to her he's always wanted a pet and growing up he never got to have one, of course his attitude is going to be drastically different. he's genuinely happy and you call him being creepy for it, and then you ruin it for him so he can't go back there any more. fuck right off.

Aggregator gang
just per uzaki’s titties instead. oops, i meant kitties. wait, no i meant pussy.
side note: i hope sakurai tames uzaki before she becomes a sadist
side note 2: none of the uzaki chan doujins have femdom, iirc, (or only in the beginning)

Dex-chan lover
you're all bitches, you don't let what a girl says get under your skin. all that matters is that she spends all her free time trying to be near him, that's the only green light he needs.

tragic she'll soon transform from a teen into a spinster though

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Uzaki was absolutely infuriating this chapter! She was pretty bad in the previous chapter too, but not as much, and it helped that she apologized and admitted that she went far. Here, she was just judgemental and mean. I hope she doesn't continue to act like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread