Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Kouhai and A Slip of the Tongue

Dex-chan lover
A naughty kouhai needs to be punished. He needs to take her to the bedroom for punishment.

Dex-chan lover
Based on past chapters, him apologizing so soon and deeply for a normal comment like that seems outside of his character. I feel like he should've been more stubborn, realizing what she was doing, and made her act like that for a few days as a new change of pace.

This chapter feels like it ended up as a one-sided pile up on our MC for something they both do to each other on the regular.

Dex-chan lover
if he cured his dense setting, he would be as strong as the current Jun.. 😗

Dex-chan lover
Damn, every chapter has a lot of reaction faces but his one came with more that i can deal.

Aggregator gang
Both the boy and the girl act like immature brats, so why is it okay to only reprimand the guy while it's considered rude and tactless to call out the girl for similar behavior?

Group Leader
Chapters like this make me wonder of the mangaka is some kind of man-hating feminist. My mind boggles why Senpai would prefer her usual self, someone who treats him like dirt under her shoes.

Dex-chan lover
6d59c10916e6997fccb8eff0262b1446906d9188d72cd7af1e1472e8fc0aa514.jpg

Group Leader
@kaiji I guess we're just going to have to disagree. I don't seem to be the only one who thinks that Uzaki, like other recent FMCs, has a sadistic streak that goes far beyond "playfull banter." Just like those other FMCs, she hides her admiration and romantic feelings behind a shield of very rude, insulting and sadistic behavior. I wonder, does mangadex have a "Femdom" category?

y'all are def missing the point of this chapter and this series. every single character is a fucking idiot and nothing any of them say is based in reality. he's not tactless for wanting her to not bully him but it's believable that the other girl would say he is

Users who are viewing this thread