Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Kouhai and A Slip of the Tongue

I`m new here, and I`m already so fucking done with weaklings among males in those mangas... I would literally nutter all of them with rusty scissors, and then would put on metal gauntlets with spikes, and punch most of those females in the face, screaming "how you like them apples?! Equality, bitch!". I don`t care if she is "playful", because she likes to "tease" guy she likes, she is a c*nt...
And it is not about whether or not it is "reality" or not... Just enough of this shit AT EVERY SIGLE TURN. How much more males in those mangas will be usless, spinless fuckheads?
"Oh, she cries!"... GOOD!
It`s pisses me off ton o end, that people are thinking, that being nice is a virtue

Double-page supporter
So how long before she makes him snap (while) hard enough that he finally ties her up and teaches her her place?

Where did all these people come from in the comments with their "wounded masculinity" get triggered just by seeing Uzaki teasing senpai? lol 😂😂

Also, funny chap.

Dex-chan lover
and thus the doujin were writing itself. also ami is right pops,meek sakurai and dominant polite kouhai will attract new costumer a LOT

Dex-chan lover
Do all manga readers have some sort of skewed view of real life? Obviously this is stupid and shows a double standard, but cuck and man hating feminist? for an unrealistic interaction?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is good just look at comment so many triggered XD

Double-page supporter
Idk what's up with these comments and don't plan to look into it. As for the chapter, I basically see it as a reaction to all the love her mom's getting from readers, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Scrolling down gave me a headache. I think you lose once you over analyze fictional characters, more-so intentionally comedic ones. You lose even more when you try to compare it to real life.
This chapter was hilarious as usual. I especially like how Ami keeps on thinking up ways to turn their cafe into a host club.

What the fuck is wrong with some of these comments? I'm a male and I don't think this has anything to do with masculinity. It's just the usual teasing and argument routine. Get off your high horse and stop reading between the lines that aren't there.

People that tell me to "get off my high horse" usually are the ones who should do that... I ain`t wounded about "masculinity" or whatever. It`s just a manga. Author can make anybody fart fire, for all i care. What i got pissed off at is that it is YET ANOTHER OF THOSE BORING, USELESS GUYS we get tons of in recent manga, that God knows how is somewhat interesting to people(?). Read: Nothing new. In, say, "Historys Strongest..." it made sense- it was manga about beating shit outta each other, and guy was new to that game, hence he had to "level up", so he was useless at the beginning
Here? Nothing of the sort. How many of "teasing females" and "straight act guys" are we gonna get??? What`s more, "straight act guys" that do nothing... And no, other way around would not be better...
It`s just... don`t you get tired of this shit? Whole bunch of mangas, where there is ZERO of any kind of forward move, like in "Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!"- it was funny and charming for a bit, but at some point it just gets annoying as fuck- yeah she loves him, but slaps the crap outta him every time he sees her in some embarassing situation, and they both agonize over everything. Wouldn`t be somewhat fresh if the guy(or girl, if in same situation) just for once behaved, like a normal human would?
Take "Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru" as an example- it is funny as hell, and yet it does somewhat goes about it`s comedy in different way. Guy is still a "straight guy" type, yet it does not stop him from being an idiot at the times
And also- i get it is "only a manga", but what kind of moronic way of thinking it is "either like it, or you have no right to speak your mind"...
Nothin` like having an opinion, that ain`t supporting femminists, to actually get them to rain fire and brimstone... And having white knights rush to help

Ah, fuck it. Get me banned, or whatever. I got kicked out from whole bunch of sites, because "i ain`t nice"

VIP
LMAO, those manchild pc "TRIGGERED".

>this is set in eastern, so your masculinity and femininity IS the norm. it works on both side, no male discrimination when everyone discriminated equally.
>comparing someone to their mom is kind of rude, which is why uzaki reacted that way. it's light teasing.
>when a person close to you suddenly change to you, of course it's make you unsettled.
>he asking forgiveness for 2 point above, not because he born male.
>uzaki not need to ask forgiveness because it's her things to begin with. it's her norm. people around her is know that.
>hence senpai counter attack also very effective, his usual unintentional flag triggering is too powerful. that's also his norm. uzaki also not asking forgiveness for that either, isn't?

i am wondering does those guy even ever have relationship with normal human being?

anyways. funny chapter. uzaki win face just pure bliss, but it's also weak to counter attack!

Users who are viewing this thread