Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Kouhai and a Story from Back Then

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that Mama comes back in the next chapter gives me this feeling that the series ends up in oyakodon. In that case, see you next year guys

do-does this mean Uzaki mother can convert her fear to sakurai into love? 🤩 letsgo oyakodon route

Dex-chan lover
awww poor Hana. She sure is cuter with her current hairstyle compared to her hair at 15

Pg 3.
"What are you doing, my daughter?"
"Succeeding you"

On the other note, mimicking other's speech is not just a sign of sympathy, as hysteroid women (which is, almost all women) would mimic vocabulary and even interests of a man they like. Don't remember any good theories about the reason, though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the "way of speaking" was obvious in Japanese, but not much in English.

I know I find myself unconsciously imitating the speech of whoever I hang around a lot. I speak differently to my local Southerners (I'm in the US), than I did at college where there were plenty of yankees. Depended on the TV I watched too. In the mid-2000's, I watched Steve Harvey a lot and picked up some ebonics. I am not even close to black. Mom almost banned my sister from watching "The Nanny" because she started sounding like Fran Drescher. XD

Aggregator gang
How can the kouhai get any cut....

1st year high school kouhai

Ahhhhhhhhh.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow she was actually cute in high school. But Sakurai wasn't fully hot yet...

Dex-chan lover
15 year old hana-chan looking like a snack.
yeah longer hair is always better, and she just looks like a slob now

Users who are viewing this thread