Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Kouhai and Costumes

@Tainters if you think about it, he makes his daughter wear that revealing outfit in front of a crowd as punishment. That's kinda messed up 🤣

Double-page supporter
Plot Twist it is her mother that came up with the punishment (after she found out her daugther antics)and she dress her up herself.

Dex-chan lover
was waiting for him to make some girls' noses bleeding with something too after that bunny suit 😁

Fed-Kun's army
This is the abs that will Pierce through the heavens

Never thought I would see a guren lagann ref here

@SuppeBargeld

> you think about it, he makes his daughter wear that revealing outfit in front of a crowd as punishment. That's kinda messed up 🤣

It's nothing she wasn't planning to do. It's perfectly fitting(though I'd prefer to see something perfectly fitting on mama ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

Dex-chan lover
@polycell public punishments are still messed up (particularly if its one grounded in the use of shame, used by a parent), I agree with @suppebargeld.

I don't quite get why they are so adamant against just indulging her wishes and having fun with some cosplay. The store was closed anyway, and they were still getting paid. Besides, wouldn't it be fun to try out such outfits some day? Particularly if it is made using proper textiles? Also, the story is based on them liking eachother, so they would probably do it just so they can get to see the other one do it too.

Users who are viewing this thread