Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Kouhai and Sleep Deprivation

Dex-chan lover
inb4 thread lock to just say "good chapter". That selfie was cute even if she deleted it (or did she...).

also, to everyone who apparently forgot the entire dynamic of the two... please read CH. 1 again. Welcome to the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls They meant it playfully because he was going to tease them but when she went hard in the dirt he obviously wasn't able to do any teasing in that situation

Aggregator gang
I hope if they date, the manga will continue like Aharen-san

So this is what the third time they have slept cuddled together we have seen?

Also for the people mad, her rant seems like she was saying they are pretty much already married.

Double-page supporter
@Fenrigus
Pretty much just blatantly-obvious denial, yeah. She spews that drivel, but even that's basically coming out as "he'll be so lonely if I don't spend every waking moment of my life with him and also the sleeping ones, we're not dating that would be so wrong I just can't not think about him all the time it's totally not love"

Aggregator gang
That was hella cute at the end....They can deny it all they want but even the bad timing and bad place ships them.

Dex-chan lover
Talking shit to your best friend is the most normal thing ever. That's what being friends is all about. Talking shit behind your friend's back makes you an absolute cunt though.

Users who are viewing this thread