Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Kouhai and Hotpot

Double-page supporter
@wolfraing you think it's easy for anyone to confess? Especially in a woman's shoes? Unfortunately, society has held norms where many see it as awkward or weird to have the girl be the one to confess first, so you can't just blame her solely for this.

"Whether progress was made is up for debate, but the awkward situation will persist."

What? No! Come on.... This is getting old. Think I'm gonna put this series on hold for a while.

Group Leader
@Hopeofdespair
Because they don't realize that "the awkward situation" isn't the status quo, they think things are going to remain as they always have been as if Uzaki and Sakurai have always been awkward and tense around each other.
They just read the first half of the sentence and their brains shut down in rage.

@anloser It seems the PNGs contain an iCCP chunk, i.e. a "custom" ICC profile. Seeing as that appears to be sRGB with a D50 illuminant using XYZ as connection space, removing it and using the PNG default sRGB profile could be worth a try; that is, assuming it is not being purposefully included for some reason.

Aggregator gang
@Fenrigus
Remember how prior to the start of the series in Kaguya, both MCs were in the a similar sort of denial as Uzaki?
"Well I guess if he asked me out I'd just have to accept since I'm so magnanimous" followed by months of "why the hell isn't this working come on"
Hana here did it in about two pages.

This chapter really has this Kaguya-sama atmosphere, I enjoy that a bit.

Today results: Senpai-wins

Dex-chan lover
Uzaki: (Lmao he's my slave if he does have feelings for me)
MC: (I hope she's not angry at the fortune. Maybe I should say it's just a stupid game)
Uzaki's Mom: (Please don't fuck me Kakyion.)

Everyone: WILL YOU TWO JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY?!

There, manga summarized.

@goodhunter

What are you talking about?, She is not akward or anything, This was just the usual thing that authors do in comedy/romance kind of story.

She could just use the event of the school festival to her advantage, The guy isn't dense, He just don't see her like that.

Also, I was just criticizing her because of her personality, Uzaki is disgusting has a human being or well, i hate that kind of personality.

Also, Also, The author is a coward that don't want to handle the Couple stuff, I think this "couple" would have been perfect to go with it, And get something funny out of it.

Also I'm not sure if my information is bias, but I feel like I've been seeing way more different series incorporating the -disembodied announcer explaining a subject relating to the situation and then the characters true thoughts- way of progressing the chapter.

Aggregator gang
"I can't help it if we're a good match!" to "Why isn't he asking me out yet" to "I might give it a shot" in four pages doesn't seem like status-quo at all.

And here we go again. Kaguya-sama vibes aren't stopping anytime now.

@Variousletters Her actively pursuing him while stayong as subtle as possible is status quo from the very start, though?

Fed-Kun's army
Me after read this chapter :

e45.png

Dex-chan lover
Welp, if this wasn't setting the stage for a newly introduced (actual or imaginary, doesn't matter) love rival to give Uzaki a kick in the pants I'm going to eat a block of tofu raw.

Live, even.

Users who are viewing this thread