Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Kouhai and Hotpot

Contributor
@anloser
ZIxy8DB.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Kisato Ah yeah, that's the same problem as last time then. Just don't view it on your phone and it'll be fine.
We'll try and look into what's causing it later. Probably our PNG exporter.

Double-page supporter
That's a real scary way of thinking of your relationship. Now's the part where some obnoxious newbie or a long forgotten childhood friend comes into the mix and create a love triangle.

I mean, I doubt that would happen. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird I automatically read the narration in Morgan Freeman's voice?

Dex-chan lover
This was painful. I can see Uzakis problems being annoying but that thought process is infuriating. The dude is fine without you. All of us can agree that it is you who needs him.

Dex-chan lover
this entire chapter's purpose was to tell us that no progress was made...

Dex-chan lover
Uzaki's mind is like a train with no brakes barreling around a giant corn maze. Just like her mother.

@Koin - "this entire chapter's purpose was to tell us that no progress was made..."

Which then leads to the conclusion that no progress *will* be made. We have moved into the eternal stalling phase of this manga where everyone will clumsily avoid understanding themselves and each other to extend the run as long as possible. Then, when everyone is sick of it, they'll give the mangaka 2 chapters to wrap it all up. And the chapter is completely upfront about it.

This chapter does not bode well for the series.

Users who are viewing this thread