Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Kouhai and Cooking Training 3

Sakurai's an engineer at heart.
Wants to measure precisely, doesn't want to wing-it.

Dex-chan lover
@Variousletters my bad, they were sex fiends, not friends... In any case, what I meant is that her mother suggested that she know something about him not being honest, and that, coupled with the sex fiends of the previous chapter did the trick.
Cue in "la calunnia" by Rossini...

Dex-chan lover
Watch, she's going to think her Mom is into Saku, the Mom thinks Saku is into her, and Saku is unaware.

Dex-chan lover
TFW you just want to pet their cats, but you somehow end up in a oyakodon.

Now she's gonna think her Moms a pervert. Should be funny. This is one of the few series where the misunderstandings are funny as hell without being overly frustrating at the same time.

Also, Frying Pro-tip: Be sure to remove anything you're frying in oil from the skillet, (or deepfry) before it looks like it's actually done. The oil being hot liquid will continue to cook what you're frying even after you remove it. You'll be able to reach that perfect fry easier this way. If you wait until it looks done while still in the pan, then chances are it will be overdone.

Dex-chan lover
This is the face of someone who just realized that their mom is fantasizing about having the rawest fuck with the man you think loves you and you also have feelings towards.
y14.png

What makes this funnier is that she still thinks that he's a sex fiend because of how much he loves cats.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god that last face, just priceless.

Now I’m off to read the hentai oyakodon attached to this.

Users who are viewing this thread