Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 51.5 - Tankoubon 5 Omake + Extras

Group Leader
They're still going at it after 3 kids huh? Well, no wonder when both of them are hot as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Tantalizing display of cows and bunnies, i can't choose just one.

As far as i can see the author disguised a call for help in those credits bonus, not a very subtle one i might add.

Dex-chan lover
im not caught up, what was all the stupid drama about an uzaki anime even about??? like what could cause that in uzaki of all things? the way it was adapted or actually something in the story in general?

@dojinshi basically, twitter thinks that usaki looks childish: "hes face looks like a child, so she is promoting pedo thing" and "His breast are so huge that is promoting an unreal body form" or something like that

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi
There’s a batch of “artists” that “fixed” Uzaki’s design by either making her fat or changed her appearance that she doesn’t look like her. Etc. there have been real life people defending her design because they are the same height and bust as Uzaki.

There was a very disgusting “Artist” that used The Last of Us 2’s Abby to punch Uzaki’s head off. It was completely disgusting and I keep thinking they only did it for attention and shock value.

Dex-chan lover
@Dunnd123 There's no fucking way...
@L0CK @hayatekanzaki

I...I guess i should've known it would be for something stupid...but i didn't expect it to be that stupid...sigh
Glad I wasn't there to witness any of that shit, people truly have nothing better to do huh?

Group Leader
That author backstory tho... Welp, good luck for you author-san!

@dojinshi
Honestly with the pandemic going on...they probably don't have much else to do hahaha. Though there'd be whiners regardless...

But if people thought this was controversial. That other manga about doing dogeza until women strip or flash you also got greenlit to be animated I think.
It'll be short but the reaction to that is going to be...magnificent.

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi

Be glad you’re avoiding the “drama”. They’ve been targeting Uzaki for over a year since the Red Cross in Japan was doing a collab with Uzaki to get more blood donations. It was really stupid back then too. Twitter idiots were all up in arms about how she had too big of a bust.

It quieted down after that but when the anime started airing. The same Twitter idiots and “artists” appeared again to try and force Japan to change Uzaki by drumming up false outrage. Now Japan is looking at us (the majority of normal fans of manga and anime) and wondering wtf is wrong with us. All because of these bored Twitter idiots who have nothing better to do than use Twitter over a thousand times a day.

What these “artists” do to “fix” the design is generally these things.
1: shrink her bust
2: make her looks less like her original design in any way possible. Face, skin color, her body design, etc.
3: use a style that’s half western and half anime or similar to the current styles of cartoons nowadays.
4: if inclined make her more like a boy than a girl in anyway they can. Since some of these “artists” are applying their own identity politics in the drawings.

These twitter idiots and “artists” are more headache than anything, just ignore them.

“These are people trying to tell others what is right and wrong, when they themselves always believe they are always right and blatantly ignore those who are proving they are wrong.”

==================

Didn’t expect Uzaki-papa to wear under armor.

author: works himself half to death to write and draw enough material for an anime
anime: bare-bones adaptation, looks like ass
the industry is scary, alright

Dex-chan lover
How does the little brother feel knowing he's the least attractive member of his family?

Users who are viewing this thread