Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Brother

Dex-chan lover
Is there any Japanese cultural significance regarding the recurring rice-eating gag by Ami and her father, or is it just the author's creative interpretation of "pulling up some chairs and eating popcorn when something interesting is going down" meme?

Dex-chan lover
How come USUCKy is the only one with the ugly ass face/haircut? How come mom and sis are better than her in everyway? How come you fap at night?

Chill Mommy, Chill... You previous fantasy literally made me want more doujin of You and Hana, and now you add Yanagi into your fantasy, and now I want more and more..

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron
I think it was said that she is 43 so maybe she don't mind because secretly she wants a little excitement. I mean why else would she have such a vivid imagination?

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if the Japanese have some equivalent for the Harlequin print, but Mom really has delusions like those novels, unbuttoned shirt included.

ffs that 2 girls pinching a dude's nipples reference. bless japan whataver the hell happened there lmao

What do you guys expect from someone that's hooked on soap opera? Ofc she'll have that imagination run wild cuz of the still unresolved misunderstanding.

The manga is turning to senpai making a Uzaki harem with the whole family and I don’t really mind

Fed-Kun's army
@SatouPendragonlvl313 I feel like there's an idiom or turn of phrase that goes with it, but it's definitely in the same genre of action as "break out the popcorn, this is gonna be good" - the connotation being the slightly different "this is so satisfying to watch that you could serve it up with rice as a main dish."

Dex-chan lover
so he conquered hana now he's going for the harem(family) route.

Dex-chan lover
You know, sensor all you want... But we know that our MC is banging the sisters and their mom... Author can't fool us!!!??

Users who are viewing this thread